61) " 𝓘𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓭, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮?"

{continued from prior chapter}

-Eddie POV-
" I swear if they're fucking in there- Munson! We're getting dinner are you coming?"
I quickly pulled away from Ariel, my hands still holding her waist.

" Yeah man, give me a minute.— you wanna get dinner with those losers?" I asked Ariel, looking down into her ocean eyes. I reached behind her head, playing with her long curls that hung out of her ponytail.

" Yeah sure, why not?" She smiled up at me, I stuck my arm out, " Let's go, shall we?" She locked arms with me, leaning into my side.

" You're so silly." She let out that perfect laugh,  I opened the door and led her out to the others.

" Here Jeff, I'm going with her." I threw the keys to Jeff so I could go with Ariel. " Behave!" Gareth yelled after me, I flipped him off in return as Ariel and I left the bar. To be honest we wouldn't just ate here, but there's better food.

She pulled out her keys and begun walking towards her car, I followed behind her, I quickly grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder, I ran over to her car and set her in the passenger seat,

" Mind if I drive?"  I questioned, hearing her giggle  in return, she handed me the keys and I shut her door.

-15 minutes later, Benny's Burgers-
" Munson!" Jeff called, waving his hand as he and the others sat at a table, I brought Ariel over and sat her beside me.

" Eddie, since when did you have a girlfriend?" Jennifer asked, I don't even know why they're here. They aren't part of the band.

" I don't have a girlfriend." I explained, moving my arm over Ariel, " Then who's that?" Amanda than asked, " This is Ariel. She's a friend of mine." I added.

" Anyways-". Gareth begun to start another conversation. " You look beautiful with your hair up." I commented, running my hands through her curls, she set her hand on my chest, her fingertips brushing my collarbone.

" Thank you." She replied, twisting a strand of my hair between her fingers. " So Ariel, how old are you exactly?" Amanda asks, Ariel looked over at her, " I'm 17." Ariel replied shyly. " Wow, you're the youngest one here."

I ignored the rude comments and looked down at Ariel " I'm glad you came, darling." I told her, placing a kiss on the top of her head. "Eddie, just stop." Amanda said, a look of disgust on her face, again, why are they here?

"Don't you start complaining, I have to sit by them." Jeff joked from beside me, soon the waitress came by for our orders and brought us our drinks.

I watched as Ariel picked up her straw from the table, " I want to do it for you 'Ella." I took her straw and put it into her drink, I didn't realize the nickname I had called her until I was done.

" Do you go by 'Ariel' or 'Ella' ?" Kaitlyn asked, she was the only one that doesn't start problems.  " I go by both, my full name is Ariella. My brother is usually the only one that calls me ' Ella', everyone else calls me 'Ariel'."

Ariel replied with a smile, Kaitlyn sharing a smile back, and Amanda elbowing her. The waitress then came back with 8 plates, one each for all of us. Setting them down In front of each person.

" I love you." I whispered into Ariel's ear, softly kissing her neck. She softly grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer. " I love you more." She whispered back, before taking a bite of her food.

" Where are you from?" Jennifer asks Ariel, " I've lived in Hawkins all my life, but technically I'm from Florida because I was born there while my parents were on a business trip." Jennifer laughed, " I would've thought either California or Florida, because you talk like a valley girl."

" A valley girl?" Ariel questioned, confused. " Yeah, one of those spoiled rich girls that act like they're all that but they really aren't. You kinda look like one with all of you're jewelry and shit." Jennifer replied casually.

" What the hell did you just say to me?" Ariel was obviously offended and was starting to get pissed off. " Oh no! Please don't do one of your cheer jumps on me!" Jennifer replied sarcastically.

" Okay, let's not argue, please! we're in public." Gareth suggested to them, Ariel squinted her eyes and then leaned back against the booth. I glared at Jennifer. I moved closer to Ariel, placing my hand on her thigh.

" Sweetheart, you don't talk like a valley girl. Your voice is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." I whispered, rubbing her thigh comfortingly. She leaned her head on my shoulder idly, waiting patiently to leave, her eyes on the door.

" I didn't know you had earrings to match that necklace Chrissy gave you. " I commented, noticing the earrings that matched the purple stoned necklace. " Oh yeah, Billy got them for me for my birthday. I really like matching jewelry. I was going to wear the ring you gave me, but it doesn't match." She told me, turning her head so her chin was on my shoulder.

" I understand, maybe I'll have to find something that will match." I traced random patterns on her soft skin. I was trying my best to keep her relaxed. "I would like that, —but I don't want you spending all your money on me."

" Don't you worry about that, I'll spend all of the money I have as long you're happy." I felt confident in saying what I said, I wasn't worried about scaring her off this time.

" I would go in debt for you to be happy. That would be more money." She smirked, trying to one-up me in a joking way. " I think I'm winning our game."

" How so?" She unexpectedly kissed my lips, I felt my face heat slightly, "Just like that." She giggled and held my hand that was on her thigh.

" I'll be back, I'm gonna refill my drink, you want anything?" I asked, Ariel shook her head and smiled before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

-Ariella POV-
" You know everyone saw that right?" Jennifer asked, the other two girls staring at me. " You know no one cares right? I hope they did see it." I replied with a sarcastic smile.

"You know, Eddie deserves someone that's not such a bitch." Jennifer added im a hushed tone.

"And who would that be? You? Why are you so obsessed over Eddie? You're a fuckin' creep, you know that?" I replied angrily, my anger also coming off as sarcasm.

" You're talking all this shit, but he doesn't even want you." Amanda, I think was her name, said. 

" If he doesn't want me so bad, how come he slept with me ?"