11) " 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭?"

The next day, 5:30 pm

- Ariella POV-
" You did 'it' with him and you're not dating! Ari I'm not stupid! There's no way you're not dating!" Chrissy exclaimed. I lightly shook my head while saying, " No, we're not dating, we're just messing around, I guess. I would date him, but I don't want to mess it up and rush it or something and scare him off. I think he already is a little scared from yesterday." I admitted.

" So— Did you get with Jason?"  I asked, wanting to change the subject. I smirked as my beast friend's face flushed.

" Yeah, I did. We're supposed to hang out tomorrow, I really want to try some more things with him. Oh my god! What if you and Eddie came along with us, we're just going to the mall but we might go shopping out of town too!" She explained excitedly.

"Chrissy you're a genius!  That would be great! I'll call him real quick!" I walked over to the phone, beginning to dial Eddie's umber.

" Hey Eds, it's Ariel." I spoke into the phone and I heard an excited sounding " Hey love, miss me?" I could almost hear the smirk in his voice while he teased me." I did miss you. But I need to ask you something, do you wanna go to the mall with Chrissy, Jason and I?" I asked him. 

"Sure! What time?" I was surprised he said yes. Though he sounded of doubt. He sounded to excited." Hold on-" I pressed my phone to my chest. " Chris, what time?" I called to her on the couch. " 11." she responded with and I repeated her words to Eddie.

" 11!" I said " I'll come pick you up, I think we're taking my car." I told him and he said a sweet goodbye before hanging up.

" Oh so you missed him?" Chrissy said with the other phone in her hand. " Chris! Did you hear it all?" I questioned and she giggled.

" You guys are cute together, you're complete opposites, he's a metal head you're a cheerleader." She stated and I smiled. " I'll tell Jason, he shouldn't mind."

{Next day, 10:56 am}
- Eddie POV-
I was slipping on my shoes, when I saw the light blue Camaro in my 'driveway', well it's more of a patch of dirt.

I walked outside to see Ariel in the front seat and Chrissy in the back. I felt myself get excited as I saw her pretty face, that gorgeous dark hair framing it.

" Hurry up loser!" Ariel jokingly called out, I got in and she pulled out of the driveway and stared driving towards the East side of Hawkins, where all the rich people lived. She parked in front of at a large house, about the size of hers with flowers in the garden in front of it.

" Chrissy, go get your boyfriend! Hurry up!" She said giggling. " What?, Rushing me out because you're so desperate?" Ariel's face flushed and I felt mine heat up.

" Stay clean while I'm gone!" She called as she got out of the car. It took me a second to get the joke she made.

" Now I kinda want to kiss you, planned on it anyways." She whispered, she grabbed my hand and twisted one of my rings, she started leaning over, then she stopped when Carver and Cunningham came walking back to the car with linked arms.

" Hey!" Jason Carver said as he entered the car.
" Hi! Hottest new couple of the month!" Ariel said, lowering her voice. Referring to the ' Hottest couples of the month' section in those shitty ass teen magazines.

" I heard that!" Chrissy shirked. She begun to pull out of the fancy stone driveway and began to drive her way to the mall.

When we reached the mall Jason asked Ariel " Harrington, you have a boyfriend?" She turned beet red."No!" She loudly exclaimed, Jason then pointed to me, I felt my cheeks heat up.

Ariel somehow got even more red." Chrissy, did you tell Jason I was dating him?!" She was so flustered, it was adorable.

" No, not exactly that you were dating him." She smirked. Jason laughed, " Harrington, you're a little red there!" He joked and she changed the subject.

" Anyways, let's go, Chrissy there's a sale at J.C.  Penny." She said as she got out of the car, we all followed her and started to walking to the mall.

I noticed that Chrissy and Jason where holding hands. Then, I felt Ariel's hand wrap around mine, we interlocked fingers and I rubbed her hand with my thumb gently, enjoying the feeling of her skin against mine.

She stopped walking, letting Jason and Chrissy walk ahead of us. " I missed you." She whispered with slight seductiveness in her voice. She leaned in again just to be interrupted by Chrissy calling out, " Guys, come on, I have to get the good stuff before it's gone!"

I whispered in Ariel's ear, " Later, I promise." I want to kiss her so badly right now, but I know she doesn't want this in front of her friends.
Ariel sped up her pace, and ran up to Chrissy. as I tried to catch up, I found myself walking side by side with Jason.

" Hey man, how's it going?" He asked, and we begun to have a small conversation. When the girls reached J.C. Penny they went wild, and grabbed at stuff and ran to the fitting rooms.

Jason and I continued to talk about small things, that I can't even remember now that I think about what he was saying. We talked until the two came out of the fitting rooms.

" Look!" They both said in sync. We both looked up to see them in matching outfits, Ariel- she looked so beautiful. The kind of beautiful that you call a girl when she looked better than just 'hot'. She was way over ' hot' and 'beautiful'.

I found myself to be staring and she walked closer to me. She snapped in my face jokingly, waving her hand in front of me. " Eds, still there?" She giggled, she knew I was staring at her, but didn't seem to have a problem.

" We have to buy them Ari! And the other outfits!" Chrissy practically shouted and they ran back into the dressing rooms and to the check out counter.

" They've only been to one store, and they both probably already spent one of their paychecks." Jason joked and I laughed slightly.

Before either of us could get a word in, both girls were out the door, making their way to Sears. Once I arrived, I saw Ariel looking at a shirt, she was alone so I decided to scare her.

I ran up behind her and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder, shopping bags falling from her delicate hands as she gasped in surprise. " Ed! Why are you so mean!" She said and I chuckled, " You're just mad because I got you." I told her.

" Where's Jason weren't you with him?" She asked and I set her down. " Oh, there they are." She said, pointing to Chrissy and Jason, now making out on a bench.

" Now's our chance." She whispered, she took my hand and started running, I ran with her and we went into the food court, there weren't many people there. I pulled her close and kissed her perfect lips. I pressed kisses all over her face and she giggled. " Eddie!" That then gave me the idea, our routine.

I slowly moved my fingers against her rib cage.
" Eddie, don't!" She 'warned'. I quickly sped my pace and she started laughing loudly.

When I saw Chrissy and Jason on an escalator, I picked up Ariel and ran with her, once we reached the escalator on the side opposite of them, I set her down.

" Why did you run away from them?" She wondered, those eyes peering into mine." Because, I wanted to be alone for a few minutes, I like having you to myself." I kissed her neck softly, and she blushed." Why don't we just go back to my car?" She smirked.

I followed her as we walked hand and hand, out of the mall.