20) 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫-𝓽𝓬𝓱

- Eddie POV-
I walked up to Ariel's door and placed a gentle knock, expecting to see the familiar pretty face. But instead I was greeted by Steve.

" Ariel!" He yelled up the stairs, her footsteps could be heard as she dashed down the stairs, "Is Eddie here?" She looked at me right after she said that, " Hi-!" She exclaimed, swinging her arms around me.

" Hey, love." I wrapped my arms around her back in a hug, " Mind if I get a bite before we leave?" She asked me as she pulled away from the hug," No go ahead, mind if I get one too?" I chuckled, she smiled, " Of course!"

She was making us grilled cheese, I offered to help her make it, but she insisted, and told me to sit at her kitchen table. She begin to quietly sing lyrics to a song I didn't recognize, her singing was really good, like hella good.

'We built this city
We built this city on rock and roll
Built this city
We built this city on rock and roll'

" What song is that?" I asked out of curiosity, she gasped, " You haven't heard it yet? It's that new song by Starship. It's been stuck in my head for days." She explained, as she flipped the grilled cheese inside of the pan.

" I think I might've heard it, not sure." I told her, she pressed the sandwich against the pan for a few seconds before taking it off and setting it on a plate. Taking the pan off the stove and handing me my plate while she did so. Then sitting beside me at her table.

" You know, I've never been to a party." I said as I took a bite. " What?" Ariel looked at me smiling, I thought she would've judged me.

" You really haven't been to a party?" Her gorgeous sky- blue eyes looked into mine, " I have! but I was really just there to deal." She giggled, " Why did you get all tense all of the sudden? I just thought you were the type to really party, I guess not." She smiled and took another bite of grilled cheese.

"What do you think I should wear?" I asked her, " Well really it's casual, but I think I have an outfit idea for you." She explained, with that wide smile.

" What is it?" I asked finishing my food, " Do you have a button up ?" I shook my head, "Okay, we can get one, if you like it that is. Or! I can steal one from Steve for you to borrow!"

Ariel smiled at her own idea, her smile faded when Steve called out " You're not stealing my clothes again 'Ella! Sorry Munson!"

I chuckled softly, " It's fine, I don't mind buying one, I need one anyways." I told her and we once again went to the mall together, it seems like we go at least once a week together.
***
-Ariella POV-
Eddie and I were both looking for shirts that he could wear. As I looked around for more dress shirts, I noticed a girl staring at Eddie and I, mostly Eddie. The girl wasn't pretty, but she wasn't ugly either.

I feel some type of way, while she was looking at him, looking at the boy that was supposed to mine by now, well if I wasn't such a coward, he would be mine.

"Eddie," I said quietly in his ear, I looked over to see if that girl was still looking, she was looking harder. I pressed my lips against his, I felt him smile into the kiss.

" What was that for sweetheart?" He asked, and he looked over to what I was looking at, that bitch.

"Oh, jealous?" He teased and I glared at her and she glared back, that fucking ugly bitch.
" Fine, let's give her something to stare at then." He whispered. " What do-,"

He lips pressed against mine, both of his hands exploring my body. One one my hip, moving up my waist, the other cupping my ass. Butterflies.

I placed my hands on his chest, gripping his shirt to pull him closer. We made out for about 2 minutes, then he pulled away, he looked behind him to the girl, his hands not leaving my waist.

He purposely walked past the girl who was glaring at me, shooting daggers for that matter, and he pretended to look at something right beside her.

" Excuse me," He said, as he grabbed something, and I could hear the smirk in his voice. She stormed off silently and we both started laughing.

" You're so extra Eddie!" I exclaimed, " What, I'm just showing you off." He said in that same tone, like he wanted no one else to hear, just me. Even more butterflies.

" Come on love, let's go to the other store you suggested." He took ahold of my hand and guided me out of the store and we made our way to the next store that would sell the item we were looking for.

" This store has a lot more options, what color do you think I look good in?" He asked, and I thought for a sec, " Maybe like, a really dark red? Or maybe even black?" I say and he nodded, he found a few and he went to try them on.

He tried on a black one he liked, he looked really good in it, damn good in it.

" So, what do you think?" Eddie questioned,  awkwardly. "Damn, you look good." I let the words slip off my tongue.

" I- I mean, you look really nice, I think you- you should get it!" I panicked that I came off as creepy and he chuckled and came closer to me, " I think this is the one I'll get darling, thanks for the compliment." He smirked at me, his eyes briefly looking me up and down before he made his way back into the dressing rooms.

After he came out, we walked to the checkout and he bought the shirt. His hands still holding mine. I felt myself smile as his hands found their way into my waist.

" My place?" He suggested, " Yeah, I just have to get my stuff for the party from my house." He nodded and we made our way to the exit of Starcourt.
.+•*}~ ~{*•+.

- Eddie POV-
" Okay, just tuck it in," Ariel softly spoke, helping me with my outfit. I wanna look good, for her. " Let's unbutton some of these, is that okay?" She asked fiddling with my shirt collar as she straightened it out.

" Yeah, that's fine." I spoke in the same softness as her and she smiled, unbuttoning a few buttons, she unbuttoned about half, I could  feel the cool from the A/C hit my chest as it was now exposed to the air.

" I was wrong, maybe untuck it, and maybe roll up the sleeves," She stepped back about 5 feet to look at me, I followed her guidance and she smiled.

She pulled me into the bathroom so I could look in the mirror, I looked good. The buttons were buttoned up about half way, exposing my chest and some of my tattoo. " Did I do good?" She smiled brightly, " Hell yeah, can you do this from now on?" I joked and she giggled, her face lighting up with that happy look in her eyes.

" I'm gonna change real quick." Those eyes flashed over me one more time before I stepped out of the bathroom to let her change.

She took about 20 minutes to do her hair, makeup and change, but that dress. That fucking dress. It was the one she bought a few weeks about when I was with her.

I stared at her, I didn't realize my jaw was dropped open until she softly pushed my mouth close, by one finger on my chin. " Do I really look that good?" She looked up at me, those beautiful eyes.

" Good is an understatement, I don't think there's a word to describe how good you look." She giggled, " Thank you Eds, I think the same about you."

" Ready?"