52)"𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮?"

{continued from prior chapter, 5:30 pm}

-Ariella POV-
Eddie's arm hung around my shoulders as we walked together, sharing a drink. " I still can't believe they tried to charge $12 for one drink, what the hell?" He commented on one of the food stalls we tried to buy from.

" I know, it's fuckin' watered down Pepsi." I replied, just as annoyed as he was. , " Oh shit." He said as he pulled money from his pocket, "What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head in reply, " Nothin' I just left the rest of my money in the van, I gotta grab it real quick."

" I can just pay-" I suggested, but Eddie interrupted me, " No baby," he said,  "You wanna come with me or stay here?" Eddie asked, I then spotted Chrissy and Jason, " Oh, I'll just wait here." I told him.

" Okay, I'll be back, love you." He pressed a small kiss to my lips before walking away, I felt butterflies when he told me that, I'm not used to it yet, but I love the feeling of it.

"Ari!" I heard my best friend call, I smiled, excited see her, I ran over to Chrissy, "Oh my god! It's been like years since I've seen you!" I waved to Jason before replying, " It's been 4 days, Chris!" I told her, " I know! 4 days is a long time! So— how's it going with Eddie?"

" I'm actually on a date with him right now, he went to go get something." Her face lit up, "I knew it." Jason added, " Chrissy what did you tell him?" I joked, before I looked back over at her, " Oh nothin' much." She giggled, knowing that I hadn't had a problem with her telling Jason anything, he was my friend also. " Tell me more, I know there's more, because you won't answer the phone." Chrissy explained, waiting for the details.

My face heated up when I thought of yesterday morning, " After the argument, he told me that he loved me." She was about to respond but then looked behind me, and then at Jason. Jason had a weird on his face, I couldn't tell if it was disgust, or maybe confusion? " Ari-" Chrissy started, she then looked like she had seen a ghost. I was about to asks what the hell was going on before I heard the one voice I never wanted to hear again in my life.

" Hey babe, missed me?" Nathan said lowly in my ear, I felt myself freeze in a state of panic, I felt him wrap him arms around my waist, setting his chin on my shoulder. I wanted to vomit.

My first instinct was to rip his hands off of me and run to find Eddie, but I was scared of what Nathan would do, I know what he's capable of. He's 4 times stronger than me, there's no way I could win that fight. " I like the way that shirt fits you, my darling." He whispered, he placed a kiss on my neck like we were still together. I want to go home and take the longest shower of my life.

" Get your fucking hands off of her, Nathan!" Chrissy shouted, he let go of me and walked close to Chrissy, " What the hell are you going to do about it?" He towered over her and Jason pushed him away from her.

" Get the fuck away from us, or you'll regret it." Jason told him lowly, " Come on Carver, I thought we were friends? Remember what you said you were going to do after you got with her? I don't think you want me to say that do you?" He pointed to Chrissy before he came back over to me.

I saw Eddie walking up to us, Nathan grabbed my waist tightly, " C'mon Ariel, let's go somewhere alone." I shook my head, " No!" I shouted, feeling a sudden boost of confidence that surely didn't last long. His grip got tighter on me, I felt his nails dig into my skin, " Wanna try that again?"

I looked at Eddie over Nathan's shoulder, he looked confused, but I also couldn't read his face expression. " O-okay." I told Nathan hesitantly, he forced me to walk in front of him, he started to speed walk towards the ferris wheel. I heard Chrissy yell after us and Jason trying to calm her down.

I felt relieved when I saw Billy, as much I didn't want more people involved in this, I knew Billy would help me, he knows the full story of what happened. I heard Eddie calling my name along with Chrissy.

"Ariel-" Billy looked at Nathan and then at me, "He-" Nathan covered my mouth, " Don't answer to anyone, do you understand?" He whispered in my ear, I had no choice but to nod. I felt myself tear up, scared of what he was going to do to me. I just focused on the music in background to try to calm myself down.

I heard Eddie along with Chrissy and Jason's voices fill my ears, I gasped when Billy yanked Nathan's hands off of me. " Ariel, what the fuck is going on?" Eddie asked me and I instantly turned around to face him, I tightly gripped onto his shirt.

" Baby, what happened?" He looked down at me concern and confusion in his eyes. " Don't touch her, freak. Ariel, lets go-" Nathan grabbed my waist again, but Eddie yanked his hand off like Billy had done, then stood between us. Chrissy started yelling insults at Nathan, " If you touch her again, I will fucking beat your ass! Don't yo-" Nathan pushed Chrissy and she landed in Jason's arms.

I moved in front of Eddie and pushed Nathan back, I was going to do it again before Eddie held me back and Billy stepped in front of me.

" Go, I'll take care of it." Billy told us, Eddie grabbed my hand and started walking, quickly dragging me away. I felt like vomiting from Nathan's actions, scared of how it would've ended if I was alone, like at that one party.

" Did he do anything to you?" Eddie's eyes scanned my face and body for any signs of injury, "No.." I mumbled, my elbows at my side, He softly moved my arms, and lifted my shirt slightly, he shook his head angrily after seeing the marks from Nathan's nails.

"Sweetheart, you have to be honest with me, did he hurt you in any way?" I shook my head, "No, he only did that, I promise! Please believe me." I told him, scared that he will get mad at me for lying the first time, feeling jumpy, feeling like I was trapped like Nathan had trapped me while we were together. "I'm sorry I lied the first time, Eddie—"

Eddie sat me down at a bench, he then crouched down in front of me. " Woah, hey, hey, calm down, I'm not mad at you, this isn't your fault. Are you okay though?" He moved hair out of my face, looking up at me " Yeah, I'm sorry that- that Nathan ruined our date." His face softened and he grabbed my hands, " Do you want to go home? I'll make sure he never touches you again."

" I don't want to go home, I- I really wanna hang out with you. This is supposed to be a date and it's ruined. I'm sorry that you have to be involved in all of my drama." His thumbs began to stroke my hands softly, " You have nothing to be sorry for, you know how I feel about that word. It's not ruined, I think that we should go have fun and forget about that douchebag, what do you say?" I nodded and smiled down at him,

" Yeah? Come on." He stood up, holding his hand out to help me up.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight again."