28) "𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷' 𝓯𝓾𝓷?"

-Eddie POV-
Ariel and I sat by the edge of the pool, soaking wet, passionately making out. She turned her head, and I turned mine the opposite way, the kiss deepening every moment. I shoved my tongue in her mouth, she hummed breathlessly in response, and followed my action. Our tongues then began to rub against each other, fighting in tandem. This feeling was so new, so nice, I didn't want to admit to her that I've never made out with someone before, I didn't want her to rethink about hanging out with me. I mean, I am the ' school freak'.

She tugged on my hair aggressively, but also lightly. I then bit her tongue softly, and pulled her onto my lap, she then sat sideways on me, I didn't stop kissing her while I was lifting her onto my lap. Before I knew it, she pulled away.

We were both breathing heavily, taking a break from the amazing feeling. I waited until she caught her breath, "Eddie—" I aggressively kissed her, she hummed again, it was sort of a quiet moan. It sounded so.. hot.

I gripped her hips tightly, and ran my fingers over her bare skin. Her hands got tangled in my hair, which was wet from the pool water. She pushed my head lightly closer to hers, once again deepening out kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I then found myself feeling so good, and so confident.

-Ariella POV-
As I continued to kiss Eddie's beautiful, and very soft lips, I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. As we begun to french kiss again, I heard a voice.

" Havin' fun?"

I practically jumped and pulled away from Eddie, attempting to climb off of him,falling into the pool while I was at it. Though the person had already seen us making out, I though that would help me escape some of the embarrassment. When I came up from the water, I looked up to see Chrissy standing over where Eddie and I were making out at, and Max and Dustin stood by the slide door.

" Chrissy? I thought you were on vacation? Hawaii? Right?" I said to change the subject, she nodded, " I come back today? Remember?" She said, swinging her car keys in her hand.

" What are you guys doing here?" I turned towards the door, waving my arms in the water to stay afloat. " You mean, what are you guys doing here?" Chrissy teased before pointing down to where Eddie was still sitting.

" See Dustin! I told you! They're dating, she just won't admit it!" Max exclaimed motioning her hands towards both me and Eddie.

" For the last time— we're not dating!" I shouted defensively. Eddie looked at me for a minute, gently shaking his head and then smiling at me.

" You're a little red, Ariel." Dustin laughed, I playfully rolled my eyes, still swimming in the pool. I swam a lap before swimming back over to the edge Eddie was sitting on.

" Well if you're not dating, then what are you?" Max asked, walking over to the lawn chairs, sitting by Chrissy.

" They don't even know." Chrissy replied, giggling. I tried not to think about it, I wanted to know what this was, what we were. My curiosity was currently winning, and it was kinda frustrating, okay, really frustrating. I quickly brushed off the feeling and looked up at Ed.

" Eddie, look at me," I say and he looked down at me, his face was so red, " You're so sunburned." I pulled myself out of the pool, the hot Sun hitting my skin.

I giggled at him, " So are you, pretty girl." He whispered, he said it that familiar tone and volume. He said it like he wanted no one to hear what he said. Just me. I felt warm at the pet name he gave me.

I tried to distract myself, " Hey Chrissy, can you throw me that bottle of aloe vera on the table?" I asked and she threw it towards me.

I put some of the plant-made gel on my hands, and started rubbing it on his cheeks. His chest was a little sunburned too, he took the bottle from beside me, and started rubbing some on my shoulders. He booped my nose with the gel on his finger.

" Eddie, I'm not even sunburned on my nose." I commented, giggling. I rubbed the extra gel off my hands, onto his chest.

" You are a little, really, I just wanted to see you laugh." He smiled and I hit his shoulder playfully.

I listened into Chrissy and Max's conversation, "I honestly think Nancy was a good girl for him, but she won't give him another chance." Max said, " Maybe I could try to set them back up. Nancy and I put still friends. And she'll still go to our school next year."

" I can!" I called to them, " I think Nance should give Steve another chance, he really likes her, like a lot—." I told both of them, exaggerating the ' a lot'.

" Anyone want a drink?" Dustin walked in with a huge bottle of Rootbeer and plastic cups.

"Let me get that for you, Dustin!" I walked over to serve everyone, Max and Chrissy continued to talk about Steve's strange love life.

"Ed, come with me." I whispered to him, the other three were very intrigued about whatever topic they were talking about now, so I thought this was our chance.

He got up after me, and I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the house. " What are we doing?" He asked, I shushed him gently before kissing him.

-Eddie POV-
My hands found their way to Ariel's hips, her bare skin was still slightly wet from the pool water. She swung her arms around my neck, our tongues started fighting in tandem once again.

I started walking her towards a wall, I aggressively pushed her against it. I continued kissing passionately, she again gave me the same energy back, the way that this was making me feel. The way she makes me feel. I pulled away from her lips, and began kissing her jaw and down her neck. She quietly gasped when I found her sweet-spot. I started making a hickey over it, she tugged on my hair lightly, her hands starting to get tangled in it.

As I kissed down her collarbones, I could smell the chlorine on her skin, mixed with the smell of her sweet perfume. She pulled me back to her lips, she kissed me hard, turning her head as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her kiss filled with pure passion.

I pulled away for a breath, I stared at her, her perfect face and body that was right in front of me, in my hands. I lifted one hand off of her body, to push the damp hair out of her face, she smiled that amazing, beautiful smile. I then looked down at her neck, I admired the mark I had left on her neck.

I softly pressed our lips together again, she smiled into it, running her hands up my chest, the kiss then got deep again, really deep. We continued to aggressively grab and pull at each other. I never wanted this to end, I again, felt so confident.

I didn't want to admit to myself, but I don't know what we are. At all. I want to know what this is to her. Do I mean anything at all to her? She said she loved me, but she said she loved me as just a ' best friend'.

I felt that ridiculous feeling of butterflies as she touched my chest, she pulled me closer to her, our bodies now pressed together, she kissed down my neck and she suddenly stopped kissing me. She smiled up at me, she then mocked her best friend, whispering:

"Havin' fun?"