37) 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔃

{continued from previous}

-Ariella POV-
" Do I make you nervous, baby?"
Eddie whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms fully around me from behind. He began to gently place kisses down my neck. I wanted to answer, but I couldn't form words.

" I-" was all I managed to get out, " What was that, love?" He continued to kiss, he pulled down my work uniform slightly so he could have better access to my neck.

"Um- you—." I am nervous. I shouldn't be nervous, right? How does he do this so well? The one who hasn't ever 'talked ' to a girl is so good at this. " Speak up, darling. I can't hear that pretty voice of yours." He's such a tease!

He moved his lips to the other side of my neck, starting at my jaw this time. " Do I have to ask again?" He stopped kissing my neck, all I could do is nod, " Use your words." He demanded quietly.

" Y-yes, ask again." He chuckled, as I as beginning to fall into his trap of seduction. "Do I make you nervous, babe? You have to answer this time." He whispered once again. He hummed, his hands slightly gripping me tighter as he waited for me to respond. He kissed and begun to make a hickey on my lower neck. " Ye-yes you do." I choked out, I felt him smirk against my neck.

" Good. See that was easy wasn't it?" He spoke lowly in my ear, lightly beginning to nibble on my earlobe. He left a kiss on my ear before pulling away from me. He knows exactly what he's doing to me, and I felt defeated that it was working.

" Eddie, I—" He looked over at me, as I spoke, I trailed off, overthinking my decision to tell him that I wanted to have sex with him.  Is it a good idea to tell that I'm in the mood right now? I don't know why I'm so scared, maybe? Scared to tell him what he did to me, I slept with him 3 times! It's not weird, right?

" What is it, sweetheart? You know you can tell me anything and I won't judge, right?" He said in a genuine tone. I should've told him, now his mood changed.

" Yeah, always. It's just weird, I forgot what it was now." He nodded, " Okay, we'll if you want to talk I'm here, but if there's anything you don't want me to know, I won't try to force it out of you." I just realized he was sitting on the ground with a few rocks in his hands.

" Okay, thanks Eds." I tried to get the feeling to go away. I say beside Eddie on the ground, " Look, it's rose quartz!" He handed me a small pink rock, " That's so cool!" I smiled while looking at the small piece of quartz I held in my hand.

" It means unconditional love or some other sappy romantic shit." He told me, I smiled widely, " That's why I wanna give it to you, whatever romantic shit it means, 'unconditional love, strong love' I— um- I mean toward you, you know? Because you're a really close friend of mine." He explained.

I smiled, " Thank you, Ed. That's really sweet." I felt warm at what he was telling me. I then thought of the perfect opportunity to tease him back.

I scooted closer to him, I lightly caressed his face, moving his frizzy hair out of the way. "That's what you call it, ' close friends'. Let's be honest here, love. I think we're more than just 'friends'." I whispered, bringing my face closer to his.

-Eddie POV-
I looked into Ariel's eyes, listening to every word she spoke to me. That's the first time she's ever called me a pet name. ' Love' I loved the way It sounded in her voice, the way it just slipped out of her mouth so perfectly, so smoothly.

Her tiffany colored eyes stared into mine, I couldn't resist anymore, I quickly moved her to my lap and kissed her lips, we continued to kiss, starting to make out. Her hand was still on my cheek, the other laid on my chest. I grabbed her waist once again, bringing her even closer, I lightly squeezed her waist.

I hummed into the kiss as she moved herself closer to me, closing the small gap between us. I placed one hand on the back of her head, before shoving my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues dragged against each other aggressively, deepening our kiss.

She threw her arms around my neck, her fingers stared to get tangled in my hair. We both pulled away at the same time. I was still holding her hips as she straddled my lap. She took her hands out of my hair, " You're so pretty, 'specially you hair." She spoke out, as she continued to play with my hair.

I took one of her hands in mine, and pressed it to my lips, leaving a soft kiss on her knuckles. " I'm glad you like my hair, sweetheart." I talked in the same volume as her.

I pressed our foreheads together, before I could speak she told me, " Take what I said earlier into consideration." I looked at her, confused at what she meant, " You say a lot of things, you gotta be a little more specific, doll."

" Oh so you're saying I talk a lot?" She asked jokingly, " Yes, yes you do!" I joked. She giggled and playfully rolled her eyes, " Think about what I said last, before—" She smirked. " Just tell me? Please? I don't know what you said." I pleaded, "You'll remember at some point."She took a breath before talking again.

" Anyways, wanna swim with me?" She asked before starting to strip off her clothes. " Yeah sure." I smiled at her and I started to strip also. Both of us were only in our undergarments.

I saw her look at me, and then look over skull rock, she giggled to herself. She walked closer to the edge of the rock, "Hey, Ariel, what are you doing?" I asked with slight concern as I walked closer to her, she then smirked, "You'll see!" She exclaimed excitedly.

She stepped up, she was now only about 6 inches from the edge. "Ariel, be careful!" I told her, she took another small step. I quickly grabbed her, I was scared she'd fall and hurt herself, it wasn't a super long fall , but it was at least 20 feet. She could still get hurt.

I brought her a few feet back, my hands on her shoulders, " Ariel! What are you doing? You could seriously hurt yourself if you fell!" I raised my voice at her on accident, " Eddie—, come on! Live a little, I'll be fine! It's not like a 100 ft drop!" She told me, raising her voice slightly, I let go of her before I spoke again.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to yell—Ariel!" I yelled her name once again after her as she ran towards the edge, " Ariel Harrington you wouldn't!" I shouted after her. She then giggled at me before she jumped off of Skull Rock.