71) "𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?"

{continued from prior chapter, Hawkins Community Pool}

-Eddie POV-
"Come on, don't be like that, love." Ariel said to me, Jess stared at Ariel for a second and then sat on the ground a few feet away. Ariel leaned forward to touch me. She softly ran her fingers down my bare chest. I wasn't talking because she looked so damn good in that bikini.

She continued to tease me, running her hands down my bicep. I smiled when an idea popped into my head. I turned to her, and took her hands into mine, " How about we spend the rest of the summer together? Just us, for a whole week. Just us away somewhere?" She looked at me like I was crazy, but then gave me a lighthearted smile.

" What?" She giggled, while she held my hands in hers, tracing her thumb against my fingers.

" Wouldn't that be nice? I know I pissed you off real bad, you didn't talk to me for a week. I want to make it up to you, and I also want to spend time with you before school starts. We only have a week left," I pleaded, well, I really just want to enjoy my time with Ariel before she finds some other boyfriend at school. I know it's going to be over soon.

"It would be nice, how would we do it? Steve will probably be home this week, he wouldn't let y-" I cut her off, " My uncle won't be home, he will be, but only a few hours to sleep. He picked up some extra work, so really if he comes home at all. Please, I really want to spend time with you before you get busy with sports and all that other shit."

She gave that same look, she must think I'm fucking insane, but then she laughed. " Okay, Eddie. I'll do it. I just can't tonight, Billy is staying over."

" Billy?" I asked abruptly, " It's not like that, it wasn't even planned. He has to stay tonight. Now that I think about it, he'll probably just sleep in the guest room, if you wanna sneak into my window."

She got up and I followed, she walked over to Chrissy and Billy. She sat on the hot concrete and I grabbed my towel for her, " Here, if you're not gonna sit in a chair." I said jokingly. "Oh." She got up and sat beside me on the long pool chair.

She leaned her head onto my shoulder, and I wrapped my arm around her back, leaving my hand to rest on her hip.

" Can I ask, Eddie, why do you have jeans on at the pool?" I jumped when I heard Jess's voice.

" Oh- uh, I don't swim." I explained, " Yeah but he'll swim for Ari. Don't forget that. I saw what you-" Chrissy started but Ariel stopped her, " Don't even Chrissy." Her face turned a light shade of red.

" What is she talking about?" Jess added curiously.
"Nothing!"
" Don't worry about it."

Ariel and I both said at once. " I don't think I can remember what Chrissy is talking about. I think I need something to jog my memory." I whispered in Ariel's ear,

" Maybe a little more than what she's talking about." I continued before placing a kiss on her cheek, and running my hands through her hair, "You're so dirty, Eds." She whispered back.

" Oh, I'm dirty? You seem desperate to hang out the rest of the week. You know what you want and don't forget about it." I whispered and her face turned red again.

" Did you get sunburned when we were tanning earlier? Billy has some sunscreen if you need it." Chrissy teased, I chuckled as Ariel looked away, Billy tossed the sunscreen into her lap.

She leaned back into me, hiding her face in my chest. She can't handle it. She hasn't seen me for a week. I then reached behind her back to lightly stroke her sweet spot on her hip.

I then kissed her shoulder every time when no one else was looking. I then stopped when I felt an uncomfortable stare, I turned to see the eyes of Jess on Ariel and I.

"Oh, so you're done being a tease now?" She whispered to me, "Please don't start all that making out shit." Jess said politely, Ariel cupped my face and kissed me softly.

" Oops." She mumbled loud enough for Jess to hear. Chrissy and Billy, were still oblivious of us while having their own conversation.

"Just so you know, I'm not done with you yet." I said before I went off to find Jeff and Gareth, I don't even remember why we're here in the first place, considering what I just got myself into, how could I complain?

-Ariella POV-
" So, you're spending the rest of summer together?"  Chrissy sat beside me and raised her eyebrows. " How did you-"

" Eddie Munson cannot whisper, Ariel. So what are you guys going to do?" Chris asked, smirking " You'll find out after it happens." I told her before I ran off to go find Eddie.

I looked around for him and then felt a strong pair of arms pick me up and twirl me around, I knew exactly who it was. It was exactly who I was looking for.

Eddie set me down so that I was facing him. " Couldn't stay away from me, that long, could you?" He teased before kissing me, his hands holding my waist. I couldn't get over the way his fingertips slipped under the string of my bikini bottom.

He hummed before he pulled away, " I haven't kissed you in so long." Eddie cooed, " What do you mean, you kissed me last week." I stated, he shook his head.

" A week is a long time, sweetheart. When I'm with you I don't even think I could last 10 minutes without wanting to kiss you. " I noticed as he began to stare into my eyes.

I looked back into those chocolate button eyes, "You're just so damn beautiful, you know that?" He murmured before smiling. " You're the pretty one. Just look at you." I flirted back, he then grabbed both of my hands. He held them both up to his lips, one at a time. Placing soft kisses onto my knuckles.

" Hey Munson, we're leaving. You coming?" Jeff called to Eddie in which he replied. " I'm leaving with Ariel." He smiled back at me, while letting go of my hands to throw his arm around me.

" Alright, remember man, I still don't want to know about your sex life." Jeff said as he walked away, I felt my face heat a little. Eddie shook his head I embarrassment.

" I swear, one of these days, we're just gonna run off together and forget them. Would you runaway with me, doll?"Eddie asked jokingly.

" Yeah, yeah I would."