5) 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼

20 minutes later, Eddie's trailer
-Eddie POV-
" Sorry, it's a little messy, the maid took the week off." I said and she softly giggled. Beginning to look around.

" I like this Eddie! It's cozy!" She explained.
" Thanks doll!" I replied back, " I'll get you some clothes." I told her and she followed me into my room.

" Wow! Your guitar it so cool!" She admired the guitar, running her fingers across the body of and neck of it. I made my way to the closet, finding a shirt that was actually hung up.

I threw one of my Dio t-shirts at her. " Eddie! That actually hurt!" She said jokingly,she came over to me and hit my shoulder. And we started play fighting.

" Eddie, Dont! You already did today—" She tried to escape as I tickled her, and she loudly cracked up with laughter. The sweet laugh I love so much. Her smile when she laughed, was so beautiful. The look of pure happiness on her face.

" Eddie, why are you staring at me like that?" She asked still slightly laughing. "Sorry, I was just thinking." I smiled down at her.

" Eddie you've been ' just thinking' and looking at me all day. Are you okay?" She questioned, sitting up from the bed and looking at me, concern filling her eyes.

" Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm okay, I promise." We would always tell each other that, even if she didn't actually mean it, I did. I would never break our 'promises' That we make to one another.

" I'll leave so you can change." I said, and she nodded, beginning to take off her shoes.

After I got myself a beer from the fridge, I noticed my door was cracked, about an inch and a half. I could see her bare back through the inched opened door. I felt really guilty looking at her, and I knew I needed to bring my eyes away, so I started watching whatever on TV.

" Eds!" She called walking into the room, I looked up at her. She looked so damn good in my clothes. She playfully stared posing like a model, I chuckled at her. " Come sit with me!" I say as she walked over and flopped over the arm of the small couch, resting her head on my lap.

" Ooh! Can I get a waterfall?" She asked excitedly, referring to the Miller I had in my hand.

" You drink love?" I asked and she replied with " Not really, I have at parties, but not too much." She said looking up at me from my lap.

"Sit up." I instructed softly to her. She sat up, still sitting close to me, really close, our thighs were touching , but I enjoyed it when she was this close,being able to feel her warmth against my body.

" Here." I said, I took the bottle and pressed it to her lips, she followed what I was doing and leaned her head back slightly. I watched as her face slightly soured and I pulled away the bottle.

" It's strong, I'm not used to that." She coughed and I chuckled. I found myself staring at her again. The blue in my shirt brought out her beautiful blue eyes.

I felt her lean her head on my shoulder, and I leaned my head on top of hers. " Tired?" I asked considering it was almost midnight, and she's been working all day.

" A little, yeah." She mumbled back in reply. "You can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I told her " No, Ed, I can take the couch, it's your house!" She insisted, and I shook my head at her.

" Its okay, doll. You're the guest." I said " If you sleep on that couch you'll have neck pain for like the next 4 years!" I told her " Well it's your bed, I really don't mind, I can-" As much as I loved to hear her voice, I stopped her ramble.

" Sweetheart, will you be satisfied if we just share the bed?" I asked, we've slept in the same bed before, it was only once, when I snuck into her window to study, we both accidentally fell asleep.

" Oh. I- okay." She said. And I followed her into my room. She plopped down onto the bed, I told my jeans off, leaving me in boxers and a t-shirt. I followed her into the bed.

She rested her head on my shoulder like she did before. And I wrapped my arm around her, making her head fall to my chest. I've never held her like this before, but now I never want to let go.

She moved a little closer, as close as we could be, as I felt soft breathing on my neck.
I wrapped my other arm around her, I rubbed her back until my eyes begin to get heavy.
***
-Ariella POV-
I felt myself jerk awake. It was over. It was just a nightmare, It isn't real. He isn't here. I tried to stop the small tear filled with anxiety, that was currently running down my check, attempting to prevent waking Ed up. He looked so peaceful. I tried to climb over him to go to the bathroom to calm down, and forget

He woke up, he looked up at me as I standing by the bed. " Ariel?" He said and when I tried to talk my tears came back. It was so terrifying. He isn't here.

" What's wrong? Are you okay?" He said, sitting up, "I- I'm okay, I just—" he looked at me, I couldn't tell what he was feeling or thinking when he did.

" Sweetheart, your really bad at lying, you know that?" He chuckled softly as he pulled me back into bed. " What is it ?" He cooed. " Its stupid, really. Im sorry I woke you up Eddie."

" You look scared, what's going on?" His eyes scanning over my face, they were so beautiful.
" You can tell me anything, I won't judge." He softly whispered to me, and I gave in.

" I just keep having these nightmares, and it's just so - I cant even remember most of them, but it's frequent, every night 3 or 4 times I'll just wake up, and—and it's just so scary Eddie... " I tried to explain it all at once. Lying to him about what I was dreaming about.

He wrapped his arms around my back, hugging me. Then, laying down with me on his chest. " I'm sorry darling. Maybe you could go to the doctor, not sure they can help much but maybe sleeping pills, I guess. If it's becoming a problem for you." He said ask he stroked my hair. His other arm laid still, on my waist.

-Eddie POV-
I watched as Ariel fell back asleep on me. She looked so peaceful when she slept. Her eyes gently closed, and her hands clasped together, tucked under her chin. Her hair was sprawled over my shoulder, I lightly ran my hands through it.

I had the urge to kiss her, I couldn't help it. It's just a friendly kiss right? Since we became closer friends, we've cuddled and hugged and whatever other sappy shit. What difference would a kiss be? It'll only be on her forehead, not her lips, so it'll still be friendly.

I softly pressed my lips to her forehead. She dug her face deeper into the space where my chest meets my shoulder. Her breathing now against my neck.

I felt my self begin to fall asleep again, holding the girl I, think that I was starting to love?