65) 𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓭

{ A few hours later ' smut sorta , July 10, '85, 7:30 PM}

-Ariella POV-
Hot Blooded, by Foreigner, played on my Walkman, as I waited for Eddie to show up. He said he'd be here around 7:00, Steve left at 6:00.

I listened the lyrics of the song, indirectly talking about sex. Could he be here any later. I need some fun. I felt excitement fill me as I heard the doorbell ring. I took off my Walkman and excitedly ran down the stairs to the door.

"Hey, beautiful." Eddie flirted, leaning against the door frame,  he held a small bouquet of  red Tulips, he lights pushed them into my hand.

" Eds, what are these for?" I asked as I admired the bouquet. " The other ones hadn't even died yet." I stated and he stepped inside and shut the front door behind him. " I know, I knew that you would like them, and that they'd make you happy."

I walked into the kitchen for another vase. Eddie following behind me, " You do like them, right?" He questioned, "Of course I do, Eddie! They're really pretty." I said as I put the flowers in the filled vase.

I made my way back over to him, " Steve isn't here, he won't be back until 11:00." I whispered, running my hands down his back slowly.  " Oh really?" He whispered back, cupping my face, his fingertips brushing my cheekbones.

Eddie roughly pushed me against the wall, a look of lust in his eyes. He then again cupped my cheek with one hand, the other hand on my hip.

"You're so gorgeous, you've got be the prettiest thing I've even seen." He said breathlessly, resting his forehead against mine, " Really? In this?" I motioned to what I was wearing. He shushed me and moved closer to me, making sure I stayed against the wall.

" I think you'd look better in nothing."  He smirked playfully, before he began to tease again. He slid his hands up my shirt, moving at a painfully slow pace, his hands warm, but his rings cold.

He stopped right below my bra, before bringing them back down. He rubbed small circles into my hips. He slowly leaned in, beginning to kiss my neck, keeping his slow pace, he knows what he's doing, he's such a tease. He softly grabbed my chin and moved my head up, giving him more access to my neck.

I gasped quietly when he found my sweet spot, I felt him begun to make a hickey, I felt myself craving more.  He slowly pulled away, the lustful look still in his eyes.

" Eddie-" I whispered desperately, " Jump." I did as told, and Eddie caught my legs, and carried me up the stairs to my room. He roughly tossed me on the bed, but made sure he didn't hurt me. He took his shirt off before quickly climbing on top of me, passionately kissing my lips. Before, we were just messing around, now I think this is serious.

He hummed hungrily into the kisses, I then felt his bulge against my thigh. " Eddie." I broke the kiss, pushing him off of me so I could undress, eager for more.

He stopped me when I was only dressed in lace.  " I wanna do the rest." He stated, sounding so desperate. I laid back under him, waiting for him to kiss me again.

I could see his print through his jeans, he leaned back down, hovering over me. One hand on each side of my head. He leaned down and smashed his lips onto mine, shoving his tongue into my mouth aggressively.

I kissed back with the same energy, our tongues wrestled for dominance, as our kiss deepened. He then pulled away, " Ariel. Baby, I can't wait any longer." He whimpered desperately. His eyes scanned my body before locking eyes with me.

"Please." He begged before I could respond. " What are you waiting for, love?" I whispered back seductively. My hands reaching his belt, I started to unbuckle it and take it off. He then undid my bra, throwing it on the floor. He did the same with my panties as I took off his boxers.

We then began to feel that amazing feeling, causing happy noises to come from the both of us.

{after sex, Eddie POV}
I fell on the bed beside Ariel, oh how badly I've wanting to do that since this morning. I hugged Ariel close to me, both of us breathing heavy, our bodies covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"I love you, babe. I love you so much." I told her while trying to catch my breath, it was so ecstatic and felt so good. She melted into my touch, " Me too. I love you, Ed." She muttered against my chest, I could feel the vibrations from her pretty voice. That beautiful sounding voice, I'm starting to get obsessed with hearing.

"Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" I suggested, expressing my care for her. " Okay." She replied, "Can we shower?" Ariel asked softly, her sweet voice was slightly hoarse from earlier.

" We? Together? At the same time?" I questioned, excited to try something new, but nervous knowing I've never showed with someone before.

" Oh- uh no, yes. Never mind. I can shower later, I'm really tired." Ariel said, immediately changing the subject. Does she not want to with me?

"I wanna wear your shirt." She told me, " I would let you, but I don't have anything el-" she interrupts me by throwing a T-Shirt at me. It was my Dio T-Shirt. From the first time she slept over.

" Wondering what I did with this."

"You can wear this one, and I'll wear the other one." I replied tossing it back, " Is that okay?" He shook her head, " No. I want that one." She pointed to the one on the floor. " I haven't worn that one yet." She added.

I smiled at her, " Okay. Anything to make you happy, darling." I whispered to her, kissing her temple. She picked up the shirt from the floor and slipped it on. I put on the shirt she gave me and my boxers. In case her brother comes home.

" Come here, sweetheart." I told Ariel and she stumbled into my arms as I hugged her. I leaned back, causing us to fall back into the bed.

" My coach said she was considering making me one of the captains of the cheer team." The girl mumbled, as she tucked her head under my chin. " Because I'm one of the only flyers that can also be base. And she said Chrissy will be captain too." She continued.

" That's great. Flyer is top right? Base is bottom?" She nodded and smiled " I'm also one of the tumblers. "

"I'm so proud of you. That's great that you can both. And you do all those flips too!" I smiled down at her, she tiredly smiled back, she closed her eyes, softly hugging me.

" You know I love you, right?" She looked up at me. " Yeah, but not as much I love you." She kissed my neck softly and laid her head back down.

" Goodnight, Eddie."