106) 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽

-Eddie POV-
"Eddie what?" Ariel asked, " You're just going to forget all about, us? What we have? Because your mom wants you to get back with your ex-boyfriend?"

" Eddie, I didn't say that I was going to do it. What do you mean? We aren't even anything, we're friends Eddie. You can't act like you want to be more, when you treat me as just a friend."

" Oh so fucking around with you, taking you home and hanging out with you when your obviously upset, and making sure that your always okay, is just friends? Baby, we don't have much, but it's not nothing." I explained, my anger calming at I spoke to her.

"Exactly what I mean. You clearly don't show much care in what we have. I wasn't going to get back with him, anyway. It's not nothing, but it can't be more, friend." She said sarcastically.

"You are so confusing, but I love it." I told her, I brought her towards me, lightly kissing her soft lips. " Eddie, I'm sorry."

" Don't. It's okay." I told her, looking at her mess of hair from when she slept, and her slightly smeared make up. I hummed, taking in her pure beauty.

" I want to be more, Ariel." I blurted. " What?"

" What time do you have to be home by? It's 4:30?" I changed the subject to save myself. " Oh shit! You're right. I gotta go, would you mind taking me to get my car?" She called as she ran to my room to get her stuff, " Of course."

-Ariella POV- home
I took off my shoes as I walked inside so I wouldn't get the carpet dirty, I started to make my way upstairs until I heard my mom call my name.

" Ariella, come say 'hi', there's a guest here!" I stopped in my tracks and walked down the few stairs I had made it up, and walked into the kitchen.

I was met face to face with Nathan's mom. "Michelle and I decided to meet up, and enjoy the afternoon together." What the actual dogshit? He's been stalking me through his mom!

I looked over at my brother, who was awkwardly sitting, " Is he here?" I mouthed to my brother, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ariella," my mom mother cleared her throat, " I-I, Hi Mrs. Morrison." I chocked out. Almost dropping my shoes, and everything else in my hands on the floor.

" Ariella, you should come sit and chat with us." My mother said, and I did drop my stuff on the floor.

" Okay." I mumbled stiffly. " Excuse her, she's been having a hard time sleeping lately, keeping up with 3 sports at once." My mom gave out a fake laugh.

"Oh, that used to happen to Nathan, all the time. He would sometimes be late for school. Speaking of, how's it going for you, Ariella?"

" It's okay." My mom tapped the table, " It's great! It couldn't possibly be better." I managed to say, trying to cut down my sarcastic comments.

" Is there anyone you're crushing on? Any boys?" Nathan's mom asked me, " No." I said, and Steve looked over me, lightly shaking his head. Knowing of Eddie and I.

"Well, Nathan is also single. He hasn't been talking to any girls lately, considering he decided to take an 'off-year' before he goes to college."

"That's a surprise." I mumbled, he definitely had more girls when I was with him. I looked up and noticed my mom glaring at me.

" I mean, I thought he wanted to go to college? He had 2 scholarships." I say, faking a smile.

" I think you two should really hang out again. He's been a little lonely lately." His mom continued. " That's what I told Ariella the other day, wouldn't that be sweet? Both of them together again."

𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮  {Eddie Munson}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें