17) '𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱'

( Use of drugs ; Marijuana/weed)

-Eddie POV-
I lit the blunt and let Ariel get the first puff. She coughed almost immediately. " It takes a little getting used to." I told her and she nodded in agreement, " Definitely."

I took the next puff and we began to take turns, I decided not to get too high, I needed to make sure she didn't get too high, or drunk and hurt herself. I don't know how much substance she can take at one time.

After she finished it off and was mostly high she started chugging the beer she had, if she got drunk and high, her hangover would terrible in the morning.

" Sweetheart, I think that's enough." I tried to get the drink from her, and she gave it to me. It was empty, this was worse because she had a few drinks before. She'll be alright, if I can make her stop now.

She looked up at me, her eyes were red and she was smirking at me. She giggled and she leaned closer to me and started kissing up my neck and my jaw, her hands wrapping around my arm.

" Ariel, as much as I love it when you kiss me, I don't want to give you something you wouldn't want right now." She brought herself away from me and looked at me with a slight pout on her face.

" Why, that's not fair, you like me right? You kissed my whole body! It's my turn!" She referred to when we took a step further, more like a few steps further.

"What wouldn't I want anyways?" She flirted and I felt my face turn red. I pushed her away gently. I then led her into my room, and sat her on the bed. I was trying to get her to go to bed so she could sleep most of the weed and alcohol off.

She giggled and she started singing, she was so drunk and high at the same time. I cursed myself under my breath for letting her get this way. But I can't lie, she's fucking hilarious.

Her ' singing' was basically shouting, she loudly sang out the lyrics to 'Oh Sherrie'.

" You- You should've be-en gone
Knowing ho—w I made 'cha feel"

She giggled and fell off the bed from her laughing.
" Oh Sherrie, our love—"
She cackled loudly on the floor, and I tried not to laugh at her so she'd take me seriously. " Ariel, get up please," I chuckled, grabbing her waist and standing her up, attempting to stabilize her.

She slipped out of my grip and she ran down my hallway to the living room, I followed and saw her open another beer, Ariel took a sip and pulled a cigarette out of the box and attempted to light it.

"Darling, you've had enough. You're done." I took it from her hand and she just stared at me.

" What the hell?" She complained in a snarky tone, I didn't even know she could sound anything other than sweet. Because she wasn't sober, I wasn't mad at her for snapping at me, I was scared of her getting an addiction to anything that I gave her.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and she giggled, I watched as she pulled a new found lighter off of the side table and she successfully lit another cigarette.

She smirked as she took a puff, " You want it now, love?" She teased she inhaled again.

Her pet name gave me butterflies. She's never called me anything other than my name or the nickname she gave me. I really wish she was sober and she meant it.

" Hold this." She said quietly when she walked up to me, I took the cigarette from her, I burned it out on the ash tray on the coffee table beside us. She gripped onto my shirt, pulling me closer, she pressed her lips against mine, I could taste the alcohol on her lips. Even being drunk and high, she was still such a damn good kisser.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, I held her hips as she reached up to keep kissing me, Ariel pulled me down with her when she leaned back into the couch, falling onto it.

I hovered over her so I wouldn't crush her, "You finally got the hint." She whispered smirking, bringing me into another kiss. Our tongues dancing together for about a minute before I got off of her and her face changed, I left the room to go clean the living room, Wayne would get mad, again, if it was a huge mess.

-Ariella POV-
Eddie got off of me, did I do something wrong? Is it my body? Am I not pretty enough? I felt a year roll down my cheek, I tried to stop crying, I hate crying in front of anyone, it makes me feel pathetic, I felt so pathetic the other two times I cried in front of Eddie, let's not make a third time.

I'll just have another drink to get this off my mind. I grabbed the bottle I had a few minutes ago that Eddie had taken from me. I drank, it was so strong but it was good.

" Doll, I'm serious, please stop." Eddie told me in a stern tone. The thing I was trying to not think about came back. Now it feels like he's playing with my feelings on purpose, he stops kissing me, then he wants to call me all these pet names, it hurts. He's an asshole sometimes, but it's okay.

" No." I finished off my drink and he grabbed my wrist softly and took it from my hand. He walked over and set it down on the coffee table with all the other empty beers.

" Come on, love, let's get you into something more comfortable 'Kay?" He wrapped his arm around my back and walked along side of me.

When we got into his room, he pulled a shirt out of a drawer and started undressing me.

After he took off my shirt and my jeans, stopping as he stared at me, " Eddie?" I wanted to make sure he liked what he saw and that he didn't think that I was ugly.

" Sorry, babe, you're just so beautiful." His eyes scanned my body once again before slipping  the shirt over my body. Oh? I guess I'm just overthinking this.

I felt his hands slip under and take off my bra. Butterflies, I giggle, and then he started to undress, the only thing he was wearing was his boxers.

He guided me into his bed and laid down beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, his warmth immediately made me feel tired.
I moved closer to him, burying my face into his bare chest. I felt his arms wrap around me slightly tighter, I feel safe with him, every time he holds me, I feel this way. I never wanted him to let go of me. Ever since what happened at the mall in April, I've always felt like if he's there, I'll always be safe.

The way his arms are firmly wrapped around me as if he was protecting me from something, but his grip was also loose enough that if I wanted him away from my I would easily push his arms off. He gently began to run a hand through my hair, then setting his chin on the top of my head.

He whispered in my ear, " I had fun with you today." He followed up with a kiss on my ear.
" Me too." I mumbled, holding him tighter.

" Eddie, you'll always care right?" I don't know why I asked that, it was just a question I've always wanted to ask.

" I will, always." He cooed softly in my ear.
" Promise?" He chuckled softly, " I promise. And nothing can change that." He continued to play with my hair soothingly as I felt my body relax and sink into his.

" Goodnight, Baby."