105)"𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓼?"

{continued from previous chapter}

-Eddie POV-
Ariel and I were laying down on my bed, watching Footloose, her choice, it actually isn't that bad. I looked down to her rubbing her eyes, before leaning her head onto my shoulder.

" Tired, sweetheart?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her, causing her head to fall onto my chest. " Yeah, a little."

" You can sleep, and I'll wake you up in about an hour, how 'bout that?" I asked her, finding myself playing with her long curls.

"Yeah." She mumbled, I looked down at her as she gently closed her eyes and began to fall asleep.

-Ariella POV-
"What did I tell you about that damn skirt? You look like a whore, Ariella." Nathan stated to me, " But I really like this skirt-"

" I don't care if you like the damn skirt. You look like a fucking whore. Do you want me to take you to see Chrissy or not?"

" Yes I do, but we were supposed to match."

" Drop the attitude, now just change and we wrong have a problem. If he wants to let her look like a whore, so be it. But my girl isn't going to look like a whore."

" Nathan, I really don't think there's anything wrong with it,"

" Stop it. You don't want to be a slut do you? I need other people to understand that I'm the only person you're seeing. You don't need to look like you're attracting other men. If you'd just listen," He began to raise his voice at me

" I'm sorry-" " I don't care. You can never do anything right." He said, grabbing my face aggressively to force me to look up into his eyes.

" Listen to me, go find something else to wear and change your damn clothes or I will choose what you wear. If you come out looking like a whore again, we're staying home." He spat, letting go of me and I quickly scurried to my closet, holding back my emotions.

I then felt his hand on my shoulder, " Baby, I'm sorry. That was really out of line of me." He said aloud, I turned to see the once innocent, and kind look in his pretty green eyes. A look I had only seen once ever, He then took me by the shoulders and slammed me against the wall in my closet.

"Stop acting like I mean absolutely nothing to you? I really don't think I'm a big enough priority to you. Instead of listening to me, you'd rather look like a slut just to match with that whore you hang out with."

" I was listening- I-" " 'I was listening-I' just listen to yourself! you sound so fucking pathetic! I don't need everyone to think that my girlfriend is sleeping around with everyone. Now go change, and we'll pretend this never happened. Okay, love?"

His hands then lightly cupped my cheeks, pressing his lips to mine, giving me false hope that he really did still love me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping that it would just end, when I opened them, we were at the mall food court. I looked down to his hand tightly holding onto my knee, pressing down hardly."Well, my Ariella is a great Tennis player."

"Isn't that right," he says, squeezing my knee a slightly harder pressure. " Y-Yeah."

I then felt his hand lift from my knee, and his arm wrap around my shoulders, bringing my whole body closer to him." I love you, " he whispered, chuckling lightly as he kissed my forehead, " I love you too." I do?

" Hm?" He hummed, he gripped my shoulders and turned me to the side I looked to see that Chrissy and her date were no where, and the whole food court was empty. I felt him grab me, " Say it again. "