13) 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼

-Ariella POV-
I was almost done with my shift at Scoops Ahoy, I had to get more hours because I spent most of my money at the mall. I miss Eddie so much, I don't know why, we're not dating, we're just friends.... So why do I miss him?
I guess I'm much more needy than I thought I was.

I don't want to be needy though, I don't want him to think that I'm obsessive, or that I'm creepy. I can't help but to find myself wanting his attention when he's around.

" What 'cha thinking about?" Robin said as she sat down beside me, breaking me from my thoughts, or more like day dream, about Eddie." Nothing." I replied nonchalantly.

" Its Munson isn't it?" She teased. " No, it's not Eddie." I tried to sound legitimate. " Ariel, you're so obvious! You're thinking about him aren't you?" My friend added, lightly bumping my shoulder with her own.

" Okay! Fine, I am." I admitted in defeat. " Well, it's clear that he likes you, and I already know you definitely, like him." She stated.

" How have neither of you made a move yet? I mean you can't be ' close friends' forever." She tells me, "Well we made a move, together, a big move. But I don't know how I feel." I told her, I knew I could always trust Robin, she always had the best advice.

" What was the move?" She eagerly questioned.
" You're not the first I told, I told Chrissy too but-" She interrupted me, avoiding talking about my sex life, aware Steve was around here somewhere.

" Harrington, please just tell me, I'm too interested to wait." She stated her obvious attitude. "Well we- we had- sex." I told her in a hushed tone.

" Really! That's great!" We both laughed, I knew she meant it was good because it was working out. But she said it like a dad proud of his son for making the middle school football team.

" You guys are so loud!" Steve said as he walked back in. " 'Ella, you really did that while I was Robin's?" My brother looked shocked for a second, but then he had that smile/smirk on his face.

" Steve! You heard all that?" I asked, I felt my cheeks heat up from slight embarrassment.

" It's fine Ariel, you forgot about how messy my love life is." He said, sighing at the thought.

" Anyway, your boyfriend called, he wants to see you, again." Steve rolled his eyes playfully at me, Eddie always called while I was at work, that or he'd come to see me.

Then I saw a figure replace Steve and Robin as they went back out to serve costumers.

" Hey pretty girl." I heard the sound of Ed's voice fill my ears, the butterflies fluttering.

I looked up at him. " Hi Eds!" I cheered. I felt him hug me from behind, his arms around my shoulders, he nuzzled his face into the space into the space where my shoulder meets my neck.

I was really bold before, now I'm not sure why everything he does makes my all flustered and gives me butterflies, he makes me weak.

" Harrington—" He called in a sing-song voice." Huh?" I replied. " You okay?" He said slightly chuckling, his laughter being caused from something else other than me.

" Yeah," I replied with a hum and he chuckled again." What the hell are you laughing at?" I playfully asked, elbowing him in the chest.

He chuckled and then grabbed my hand, leading me to the door, I then heard Steve trying to " flirt" with girls.

I quiet slid the window open to see who he was flirting with, I noticed her to be one on my friends from the cheer team, Katie McJeffery.