80) 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮

{Continued from last,}

-Eddie POV-
I once again sat beside Ariel in the pool edge, while Steve and his girlfriend.. ate watermelon behind us. Ariel took off the shorts and had on over her bikini, and slipped into the pool.

She stared up at me as she slowly pulled her hair out of a ponytail. She leaned onto her back, and began to slowly swim. Wetting her hair in the process.

She made sure my eyes were on her as she swam. She knows exactly what she's doing. She is still going from earlier.

She swam back over, still keeping her slow pace. She got close to me and stood between my legs as they hung into the edge of the pool. She placed her hands on my knees to hoist herself up, she leaned in and briefly kissed me before plopping back into the water.

"Steve's too busy to see that." She giggled, still close to me in the water.

" Steve! Phone!" Robin called causing Ariel to look over. Steve got up and his girlfriend followed him, leaving us all alone.

" I guess we're alone now." She whispered loud enough for me to hear. Man, she's so beautiful. More than beautiful. The way she's looking at me, she way she's getting closer to me. How she just effortlessly makes me weak in the knees when her lips once again touch mine.

I felt myself melt into her touch. I could kiss her forever. I would say I'm falling hard, but I fell along time ago. She's so perfect! Her touch is so intoxicating.

She suddenly pulled away, before I could even ask the question of why, it was quickly answered by the heaving rain was falling onto us and into the pool. Ariel squealed and grabbed onto me in attempt to get out of the pool. I grabbed her and helped her out, setting her on the ground.

We both ran inside before we got soaked, well before I got soaked.

" Eddie," Ariel mumbled while we were walking back in, she quickly kissed me before pulling me back into the kitchen.

"It's cold." She said with a shiver, I grabbed a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around her. She smiled and walked over to the arm chair, "You need one too," she reached to drape it over my shoulders.

Ariel then walked into the kitchen and I followed. I stood behind her as she leaned against the counter.

" Ariel, Chrissy called, she said you have cheer practice tomorrow, 9-11."Steve said as he walked over to stand on the other side of the island in front of Ariel. " Okay. Ooh! I'm excited because we get our shirts for the first pep rally."

" Eddie, can we hang out after practice tomorrow? I still wanna hang out." Ariel stated, "Of course. If you want, I can take you to practice tomorrow." I replied.

" Really? It's at 9, 9 AM." Ariel said, "So? I'd love to I take you." I smiled at her, anything to spend more time with her.

"Thanks Eddie!" Ariel leaned over to hug me. " About that practice, let me go find my cheer shoes..." she mumbled while pulling away. She stopped in the doorway of the kitchen, motioning me to follow her.

As we stepped into her room, she pulled me close, " I know where my shoes are. I just wanted to be alone for a minute." She whispered, her warm breath fanning against my neck.

" Ooh! Eddie! I can introduce you to my friends! they're freshman and they might be going out readiness date," She told me while walking into her room, " I really need to find my practice clothes though," she explained, I thought we came in here to be alone?

" Right, I forgot. You're friends with a whole bunch of middle schoolers." I joked, " At least I have friends!" She teased back.

"I do have friends, I even have a best friend." I told her as I stepped closer her as she flipped through her closet to find 'practice clothes'

"And who would that be?" She asked, turning around with clothes in her hand, I leaned in and placed a small kiss on the corner of her lips, " You. You're my best friend." I smiled at her, and stared at me for a few seconds, " Oh! Okay." She said.

She laid out her clothes with included a white tank top that read ' Lady Tigers Cheer' in orange and green cursive, with a pair of green shorts with orange and white stripes.

" I need new cheer shoes, I gotta do that tomorrow, shit." She mumbled incoherently to herself.

" Eddie, maybe if would be better if I just go tomorrow because I have to get new cheer shoes and court shoes for tennis and volleyball. I have to go tomorrow after practice because I have work on Thursday, shit!"

***

-Ariella POV, the next morning August 7th-
I sighed as I tried to put my hair up into a high ponytail as Eddie's roughly drove me to practice. Black Sabbath is the only thing keeping me up right now.

Eddie still wanted to take me to practice, I told him I would just hang out with him after, but he insisted.

"I don't understand how you get up this early, and you've had earlier practices?" Eddie asked, " Yeah, try 5:30." I mumbled tiredly, I barely got any sleep last night.

I just couldn't stop thinking about Eddie. And how I feel. I really like him, no, I really, really love him? I don't know—.

He's just so beautiful, he's not like anyone I've even met before. I want to date him. I've never been into someone this deep before. There's no gap between us. It's just natural.

" I like you in those practice clothes." Eddie complimented, his finger tips brushing my inner thigh.

I can't, he's making this so difficult. I just want to stay home with him all day. I want to make him all mine.

" Hey, sweetheart, we're here." His perfect voice said through my ears, he pulled up to the side of school where the gym was.

" I'll see you at 11?" He asked, " Yeah, better take care of my car, Eddie. I-I love you, bye."I then felt myself rush to grab my bag and my poms and run up to the door. I'm not even late, I'm 10 minutes early.

I walked in to see the girls practice stunting with our other flyer, Julia. I practically screamed in excitement when I saw all my friends.

We all screamed each other's names and hugged. " Ariel, I finally got a front handspring!" Kimberly, one of our back spots said excitedly, "Oh my gosh! Yess Kimmy! Show me!" I watched as the girl stepping a few feet away and begun to tumble. "Now you and I can tumble on the football field!"

I felt even more excited when Chrissy came in waving her pom-pops. I still can't stop thinking of Ed.

Hopefully this practice won't be too long, I already miss him.