6)" 𝓲 𝓸𝔀𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷𝓮."

-next morning-
-Ariella POV-
I woke up with Eddie's arms wrapped around me. His face was in my neck. I felt those same butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Ed's," I said quietly, noticing that he was still asleep, I played with his hair. It was so soft and wavy. I looked over to see the time, 8:59, I didn't have work today until 1:00.

"Eddie.." I spoke a little louder, attempting to wake him. I shook him lightly, he didn't budge. All he did is pull me closer.

" Eddie—!" I said and he groaned. How is he gonna wake up the one time I don't want him too, but he won't wake up now.

An Idea came into my head " Ed's, Dio released a new album!" I quietly cooed into his ear. He lifted his head from my chest " Really?" He asked, he voice raspy from just walking up, he sounded kinda hot.

" Oh, so thats what gets you up?" I teased, still playing with his hair, his chin softly resting on my chest.

" They didn't release and album?" He said with disappointment in his voice, I giggled softly at his pouting.

" No, sorry Ed." he plopped his face back on my chest.

" Do you have work?" He mumbled against me. I could feel the vibrations of his voice. " Not 'til 1." I explained, getting another tired groan from him.

" Eddie can I braid your hair?!" I asked excitedly " Mhm, go ahead." He said as he shifted on me, moving his arm lower, from my waist to around my hips.

As I braided his hair, I felt his thumb softly begin to trace my hip bone. I brushed his hair with my fingers. I accidentally tugged on his hair too hard. He squeezed my hip, and it turned me on a little.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" I panicked that I hurt him. " Its okay, It was just unexpected." He said as he sat up.

" Want breakfast? I'm hungry." He questioned and I nodded. He stood up and stuck his hand out to help me up. His large hands grabbed my waist. We walked out to the kitchen.

" What do you want to eat doll?" He asked, butterflies. These pet names were going to be the death of me.

" I'm okay with anything, it's whatever you want!" I told him and he pulled out the carton of eggs and a pan. " Is there anyway I can help?" I didn't want him to do all the work, he did let me stay after all.

" Yeah, " He said and he lifted me up by me hips and sat me on the counter. " You can just sit there and look pretty." He said smiling. I felt my face flush.

He quickly made over easy eggs and toast. "Sorry if it's not that good, I don't know how to cook." He chuckled " it's okay, —it's cute." I said the last part of my sentence more quiet than the rest, even though no one else was here, if they were I only wanted him to hear.

" Hey Eddie, do you mind if I shower here?" I asked him because I had work in about 2 hours. " Yeah of course sweetheart! I'll grab you some towels." He replied with. He was so sweet.

-Eddie POV- 15 minutes later
I was reading my copy of Lord of The Rings, when I smelt that familiar smell of Ariel's sweet perfume. " Hi Eds!" She greeted as she walked in, brushing her long curls.

"Eddie, can I brush your hair?" She asked as she walked over. "Sure, love, do whatever!" I told her. I felt the brush run through my hair.

" Your hair is so nice Ed. I wish mine was like this." She said still playing with it like she had this morning.
***
We were watching a rerun of a National Lampoon's movie. " Shit! It's 1:15!" She said, " Shit! Cmon I'll drive you." I watched as she quickly put on her Nike Blazers.

I helped her into the van, opening the door for her. " M'lady!" I said and she played along " Thank you kind sir!" We both cracked in laughter.

When we got there I walked her up to Scoops Ahoy. " When do you get off?" I asked " 3:30." She replied back with.

" Do you wanna hang out later?" I asked and she nodded. " Yeah but, I really gotta go! Bye Eddie!" She added, walking away.

" Wait!" She said and she walked back over to me " I owe you one." She said to me " You owe me one of wha-" I froze when she leaned on her toes and placed a hand on my cheek. She pressed her soft lips to my other cheek.

" What? You kissed me? So I owed you one back!" She said, I had no words. Did Ariel Harrington just kiss me?  That was the only thing going through my mind.

" Bye Eds. I'll see you later!" She smirked.
Holy shit! I couldn't believe what just happened. I stood there for about 5 minutes just thinking about it. It's not my first kiss but, it's the first time a girl has kissed me back, especially a girl as beautiful as her.

Eventually, after walking around the mall for a few hours, I went to get a snack for myself. It was 4:45 when I was done, which meant Ariel was off.

I walked out of the food court to Scoops Ahoy.
I saw Ariel walk into the break room, I followed behind her.

" Hey pretty girl." I whispered in her ear, and she jumped.

" Eddie you asshole! Stop trying to scare me, it's mean!" she said as she tried not to laugh
" I'll never stop." I told her and she rolled her eyes playfully.

" Come home with me so Steve doesn't throw a fit." She stated " He was mad I didn't call him." She added on as we made our way out of the mall.

When we reached we reached my van, I helped her in, opening the door for her like I had done prior. Her face turned a light shade of pink.

" Wanna swim tonight? I haven't got the chance to yet." She asked, I forgot about her big ass pool. " Yeah sure." I replied with as I turned on her street.

" Hello-!" She called out into the house. " Upstairs Ariel!" I heard a voice I didn't recognize call back.

" Hey 'Ella!" I heard Steve's voice. " Come on!" She said as she pulled me up the stairs by my hand.

" You brought your boyfriend too!" The girl sitting on the floor by Steve said, who I assumed to be Robin, from what Ariel has told me, " Robin, seriously he's not my boyfriend!" Ariel said back.

" Steve did you order pizza?" she asked " Yeah, it's gonna be here at 6:30." He replied, looking through a pile of cassettes.

"I'm gonna go get the beers out, wanna come?" She said eagerly, and I agreed.