110) 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻

{the next day, Football Game}

-Eddie POV-
I watched as Ariel and the other cheerleaders did a series of jumps and chants as our team scored another point. Every now and then I would see her turn around and smile at me. Her pom-pom moving as she waved her hand at me. I couldn't stop staring at her in that little cheer uniform. The way it hugged her body, the way the skirt would fly up when she did a jump, she looks so damn good.

"Eddie, I never thought you'd be so into a football game. You've barely even looked up from the field." Dustin comments, " He's not looking at the field, he's looking at Harrington down there." Gareth replies, elbowing my arm as he spoke. " Man, you really are obsessed." My friend continued, " How could you not be?" I muttered in reply.

" You're obsessed, like actually?" Jess asked, leaning forward to look at me around Gareth. "He's gotta be. Look at him."

"Ew, you like actually like Ariel? My best friend's sister? Does he know?" Dustin said

" Yes Dustin, little Stevie knows about my relationship with his sister." I told my younger friend sarcastically. " Is it-?" Dustin did a motion with his hands, " What is?" I mimicked Dustin's hand motions, " Is it, you know, is it sexual?" Dustin whispered as if it was a sin to talk about sex." Henderson, they don't even know what they are."

" Gareth if you don't stop fucking answering for me! And if you really have to know, yes I'm fucking Steve's sister." I replied, saying it a little louder than anticipated. The questions that they keep asking were starting to get really fucking annoying.

" So your relationship is just about, sex?" Mike then asked, " No, why is everyone asking me questions? Are you guys that desperate to know? If you really want to know go ask her."

"We're just trying to understand this, relationship, between two of our dear friends." Dustin comments, "Yes, two of you dear friends. Why aren't you interrogating her? There are two of us." I ask them, " You know who probably knows everything? Max." Dustin said to Mike as they got up and began to walk down the stands for concessions.

I found myself staring down at her again as she preformed a dance, her hips swinging and her skirt then raising up as she jumped, giving me a brief view of her ass in those tiny shorts that were worn under the skirt. I guiltily looked away as thoughts filled my mind, I uncomfortably shifted, trying to forget about them.

Thoughts about me tearing of that tight little cheerleading uniform that fit her perfectly. Thoughts of me taking her and- I looked up when I heard everyone began to scream and shout, we had won the game. 52-40.

I got up as I realized everyone was beginning to collect their stuff and leave. Never thought these games would last this long. I then spotted the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, coming up to me.

"Eddie!" She said excitedly, holding her pom-poms under her arm as she wrapped the other around my back. " Hey, great job, baby." I said quietly to her, " You're brother isn't here?" I ask, considering Steve usually comes to all of her games.

" No, my parents got mad and told him not to come. I'm kinda glad they aren't here to criticize me. Thank you for coming, Eddie. Are you still okay with taking me home?" She asked, her arm remaining around me as we walked down the metal stands. Just the slightest touch is making me want her more. "Yeah, of course." I told her.