32) 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓲𝔃𝔃𝓪

-Eddie POV-
Ariel grabbed my hand as we walked into her house, I shut the front door behind us and gently pulled her closer to me. " So- we're home alone?" I asked her, looking down at het and gently pushing her slightly messy hair out of her face. She smiled and gave a nod.

"What do you wanna eat? We don't really have anything good in here. Ooh! Do you wanna order pizza?" I chuckled lightly at her short ramble, feeling my smile grow at her small excitement.

" Sure, doll. It's on me." She shook her head, "No, it's okay, I'll get it. Let me get some money from my room." She told me as she  began toward the stairs, I gently grabbed her wrist and she turned around to face me.

" Why walk all— the way up the damn stairs, when there's money right here?" I insisted, pulling my wallet from my back pocket. She doesn't need to pay. She shouldn't pay.

" I just—" She started before I picked her up from her standing position, I soothingly shushed her, " It's fine, sweetheart." I mumbled to her as I carried her over to the living room couch and set her down.

" Eddie- I gotta order the pizza." She giggled as I was still holding her by her waist. After she got up and walked to the phone, I replaced her spot on the couch. I decided to turn on the TV, maybe we could find something good to watch together.

After about 5 minutes she called out to me, " I'm back." As she sat beside me, she rested her head on my shoulder. I scooted my body closer to hers and I rested my head on top of hers.

" Eddie?" I looked down at her as she mentioned my name, " Yes, love?" I replied, watching her smile at my pet name. She then leaned closer, I leaned in also, meeting her halfway as our lips met.

I turned my head and she turned hers also, the opposite way. I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer, out thighs crossed over each others. Ariel then shifted onto my lap, throwing her arms around my neck. Her fingers tangled in my hair as she ran her fingers through them. She began to press her body against mine, I could smell my own cologne on her body from how much I had touched her earlier.

As I stuck my tongue in her mouth, and she replicated my actions. I felt myself enjoying the familiar feeling, she really knows exactly how to make me feel amazing. As I really got into the mood, the doorbell rang, therefore interrupting us. She hummed gently into my mouth as she pulled away. She got off of me, and I handed her $20 that I had set on the coffee table.

" Eddie-" She interjected, " Just go, sweetheart, It's fine." I cooed to her, she smiled and she walked to the door, I watched the way my large t-shirt fit her so loosely. I admired her long curls as they flowed behind her.

" Thank you." I looked back up as she shut the door, and walked back over to me with the pizza box. I took it from her hands and set it on the coffee table.

She returned her seat beside me again and I opened the box, the pizza was half pepperoni and half pineapple. I pulled out a slice or pepperoni and took a bite. I've never tried pineapple pizza, but it sounds gross to me.

" Is that pineapple good?" I asked about her choice of toppings. "Yeah! Pineapple pizza is the best kind of pizza." She told me.

" Gross." I said playfully. " Have you ever tried it?" I shook my head, " That's probably why you think it's gross." She grabbed a slice, " Try it." She lowered her voice slightly, it now a sweet coo instead of her normal volume.

I opened my mouth, and she fed it to me. " It's actually not bad," I felt myself smile at the surprisingly good taste.

When we finished, she put the leftovers in the fridge, I don't know why, but I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. The way her hips swung a little when she walked, her smile, when she flipped her hair over her shoulder, I just couldn't with this anymore, I want to be more than this.

-Ariella POV-
" You're staring real hard there, Munson." I whispered playfully in Eddie's ear. " You're just so beautiful, baby." He slowly pulled me off the arm of the couch I was sitting on by my hips, and moved me into his lap.

He set his chin on my shoulder, " So damn beautiful." He squeezed my waist lovingly, and started kissing down my neck, nibbling lightly. My breath hitched when he kissed over a certain spot. I felt his teeth lightly drag against that spot. He softly bit down before starting to make another hickey. Probably overlapping the ones he had made previously.

I wanted him to do more. Even though he had done a lot earlier, I wanted more. I wanted it again. He pulled my shirt collar down with one of his hands, the other secured on my hip. He pressed his lips onto my lower neck, right above my collarbone.

I let out a gasp when he quickly moved me underneath him, laying me on the couch as he hovered over me. He grabbed one of my thighs before he kissed my lips, immediately shoving his tongue into my mouth. Ours tongues fought in tandem aggressively, I felt him squeeze my thigh as he moved his lips down my jaw again. His hands then reached the hem of the t-shirt.

" Darling?" He looked up at me for permission, I nodded and he took it off of me in one swift motion. He kissed down my stomach he lightly kissed over one of my hip bones. He stopped and started to take off his pants and his extra t-shirt he had found in his van.

" Wanna go for round 2?" He smirked down at me, I nodded at his question, "I cant hear you, love." He's such a damn tease. But I love it, so fucking much.

" Yes, Eddie." I told him, and we began to feel the familiar sensation that we had been feeling hours prior.

{a few hours later, 9:56}
Eddie was already fast asleep beside me on the couch, he was tightly hugging me under the thick blanket that would usually lay over the side of the couch.

I was about to fall asleep along side Eddie, when I heard the front door open and close. I fucking forgot about Steve. "Shit." I whispered under my breath." 'Ella, you home?" He spoke out quietly, he walked over to the couch. I quickly lifted the blanket and assured that we were both covered, though the only light was the TV screen.

"Hey," my brother whispered, seeing that Eddie was asleep. " Why are you guys on the couch?" He looked at me with a confused look, " We just fell asleep here, that's all." I told him, please fucking believe me.

" Oh- alright." He replied, " We ordered pizza, leftovers are in the fridge." I told Steve and he nodded before he began to walk upstairs to his room.

" Ed," I whispered in his ear, attempting to wake him, I shook him also, attempting to gently wake him up . It took a few tries before he woke up. He stared up at me " What?" He muttered into my neck, burying his face deeper into me, slightly annoyed that I had woke him.

" Steve came home, we have to put clothes on." I whispered in his ear, " Why now, can we do it later—?" He whined. " Because if Steve sees us both nude, he'll know we had sex on the couch." I played with his hair, as I calmly whispered to him. He dramatically groaned, throwing his arm around my waist again.

" That's all I need Ed, then you can go back to sleep, I promise." I told his as I traced my fingers on his back. He nodded before sitting up, causing the blanket to fall. Exposing both of our uncovered bodies.

He slid on his boxers, and his shirt." Is this good enough?" He tiredly rubbed his hand over his face, " Yeah." I smiled lightly, as I slipped his t-shirt back over my head, I then laid back down on the couch.

I spread my arms out, gesturing for him to lay on me, he plopped down on me, his head laid on my chest, his hair sprawled all over me.

I giggled slightly at his tired state, I pulled the blanket back over us. I started rubbing his back, in attempt to soothe him.

" ' night, Ariel."