75) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷...

{Continued from last chapter}

-Eddie POV-
" Why are you acting like this?" I asked Ariel, she just stared back in reply, " What do you mean?"

" You know what I mean, love. What's up with you? Why don't you like Jess?" I said and she shook her head, " Look, I'm sorry okay? I just got carried away, I guess." She muttered.

" I'm sorry I've also been acting weird all day, I can't stop thinking about something and I just- really don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry Eddie." Ariel told me while she fiddled with her bracelet.

" It's okay, I just don't understand why you don't like her." I added to Ariel's words "Sometimes you just don't like someone, okay? They can do nothing to you and you just don't like them," Ariel says, she's lying.

" I'm sorry I acted like that. We're supposed to be off having fun somewhere or doing something, can I make it up to you, Eds?"

I smiled down at her, " Yeah, you can." I whispered against her lips before kissing her, she melted into it before she pushed me away, " I really do feel bad, Eddie. I'm-" I shushed her soothingly before kissing her again.

" It's fine, I acted like an asshole last week when I saw you with Billy Hargrove, we both act that way. Don't feel bad." I assured as it seemed she genuinely felt sorry.

"Okay." She would whisper before continuing to kiss me. We kissed a few more times before she pulled away, I leaned back in but she pushed me away.

" Speaking of him, I need to talk to him because his lazy ass wants my help to find him a new job because the pool closes next month. Anyways that's not important right now." She then leaned in to kiss me again, " Hold on now, you pushed me away from you just to tell me that?" I said playfully,

" Maybe I did. I was telling you so I wouldn't forget." She giggled, again giving me that beautiful big smile.

"And you expect me to remember?" I whisper as I kiss her neck. I pulled her into my lap, she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed her lips.

We continued to make out until we couldn't anymore.

-Ariella POV, Ariel's house-
"Hello?" Billy's voice spoke into the phone, "It's me dumbo," I joked to Billy.

" Oh hey Ariel,"Billy said, " You wanted to find another job right? And you said you needed my help." Somehow he caught on to what I was saying,

Billy then said " He's right there, huh?" I replied with, "Yep, right in the other side of the room. I'm so tired of hearing of her, and I feel like I took it a little too far, he's cool, but I need to make it up to him. Billy help me." I said into the phone.

"Remember the original plan? You were  going to make him fall head over heels for you, you were going to make him obsessed. Just get really close to him and make him fall like he did before he met whatever-the-hell-her-name-is. He better not hurt you like that other fucker you dated last year. He used to-" Billy stared off topic, " Billy I don't want to talk about that anymore. "

"Shit he's walking over to me." I whispered into the receiver, " Oh, okay. I'll talk to you later than, Billy. If you need anymore help with applications let me know." I smiled before hanging up the phone. Saying the first thing that came to my head.

"Ari," Eddie started, I love it when he calls me that. Though it's only the second time.

"Yeah," I asked Eddie as he looked up at picture in the hallway, " Aren't you in the school choir?" He asked goofily, " Yeah, why?" I turned my attention to him.

" Oh! That's how your singing is so pretty." He stated, continuing to look around, he's in a silly-goofy mood.

" It's not that good, wait! You've never heard me sing?" He shook his head, " Yes I have, I overheard you when you were at work, you were singing Tears for Fears." He continued.

" Oh, thank you, Eddie." I said as he stepped closer to me, "Ari—Ariel~." He called, " Hm?" I bummed in response as he stood over me.

" I don't know, " He chuckles while shaking his head again, "We need something to do." He stated, still in his fit of laughter.

" Ooh! You wanna go skating?" I asked him excitedly as the idea popped into my head. " I'm gonna be honest with you, I-I can't fucking skate." He said with a laugh, " You've never been skating," I stated, and he nodded.

" Oh my god! Then we have to go now! This is gonna be so much fun! " I cheered excitedly, " Hold on, let me grab my skates." I quickly ran up the stairs to get my skates.

" I don't know if this the best idea for me," Eddie started as I walked back down the stairs, " That's what Jason said before he went skating with Chrissy and I, he loved it! Please~" I begged,

" Okay, when I  bust my ass you're aloud to laugh." Eddie replied as I took his hand and led him outside to my car.

I was reminded of something when I was my other set of pompoms in the back seat, " Oh shi! Did I tell you? Chrissy and I have to write a speech for the first pep rally about football season. The pep rally is the first Friday of school," I found myself to keep going as I started the car I caught myself and stopped when I noticed Eddie's stare.

He doesn't give a damn about cheerleading, I need to shut up and let him talk. Man, I'm fucking embarrassing myself.

I turned to my right to look over my shoulder as I put my hand on side of the passenger seat as I backed out of the garage.

"Sorry- so Eddie when's your next HellFire meet?" I asked and he smiled, "We're thinking Friday, first week of school, Pep rally. I think I- I know you want me to come see you cheer at the pep rally, and the football game, so I'll postpone it maybe?" He spoke as he thought, "No, Eddie. If you already have plans, you don't have to come see me cheer. I didn't think you'd-" he briefly cut me off before I could finish my statement.

" No, I know what it means to you. I told you I would come. Plus, it's not planned yet, we can just have it after, I think it's too early to have it on Friday, I have it after- well really-." Eddie talked aloud as he tried to figure out whether or not he was going to come.

" You don't have to come to the game, but the Pep rally is during school, you won't have time to do it during the pep rally, so? But if you don't want to come you don't have to." I stated, I felt a little selfish, but I really wanted to show Eddie my cheerleading, as the same time I can't keep him from doing HellFire with his friends.

" I'm coming to see you cheer, I promise."