12) "𝓭-𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓽, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮."

-Ariella POV-
Eddie and I went back to the car so we could have some privacy and freedom, but at the moment we were just talking about random things. I found myself looking all over him as he spoke to me, his eyes not breaking eye contact as he told me something about his band.!

I then noticed one of his tattoos, feeling curious of what they meant to him, why he chose those certain tattoos. " Eddie, tell me about your tattoos." I told him, and he flashed me a smile.

" Well, this one is Master of Puppets, like the song, by Metallica?" He shifted his arm to show me the inside of his forearm and pointed to the tattoo.

He started rambling about them all with a smile on his face, like a kid with their new toy on Christmas Day. He's so pretty. So pretty.

" Eds?" I interrupted softly, looking at him with my head tilted slightly. " Yeah?" He replied, waiting for my response. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

" Damnit, Just kiss me." I told him in a needy but stern tone. He then placed one hand on my cheek and leaned towards me to press out lips together. His other hand finding my waist.

As we began to make out, I found myself wanting more from him. He then pulled away, removing his hands from me.

" Ed-" he pointed to Chrissy and Jason who were talking towards my car. "Oh." I watched them approach the car, Jason's arm was around Chrissy's waist.

I felt a flash of jealousy, I wished Eddie would ask me out or something, or I wish I had a the courage to ask him out.

" You guys wanna get lunch?" Jason asked as he entered the car. "Sure, Ariel?" Eddie replied before me, a small smirk on his face telling my what dirty thoughts I know that he is thinking.

" Yeah sure, where do you guys wanna go?" I asked and Eddie looked at me once again with his gorgeous brown eyes. He noticed me staring and he smiled. His dimples appearing when he did.

" Is Whataburger okay?" I asked, considering it was the closest to the mall. It's better than going back into my mall and waiting in line at the food court.

I pulled into the parking lot, and pulled my keys out.We all got out and I noticed a scratch on my car.

" The fuck is that?" I mumbled, I tried scraping it off with my finger, hoping it wasn't an actual scratch. I May or may not be trying to find a way to hold back Eddie, knowing that he would wait for me.

" It's just dirt, baby." Eddie said softly in my ear, in a hushed tone. I felt my face flush at his pet name, I continued to pretend to try to get it off, he easily wiped it with his finger,

" C'mon, there getting a table for us." He told me, lifting my chin with his thumb gently. Before we went inside, I kissed him deeply, my hands finding his face.

" Okay." I said in reply to his previous statement, grabbing his hand and weaving out fingers together. I smiled as he pulled me closer gently placing his hand on my hip, sliding his fingers in between my belt loops.

We walked in and I saw Chrissy and Jason staring at us.Chrissy was smirking and Jason had a ' proud dad' kinda look on his face.

" What?" Eddie asked, breaking the silence, teasing me by sliding his fingertips under my shirt. He knows exactly why they are looking at us.

" You guys are cute, we saw you ki-" Chrissy started, but stopped talking when Jason shot her a look.

" Anyways, I ordered for you guys because you took forever." She added before she sent Jason to go get the food as the number was called.