8) "𝓷𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼."

-Eddie POV-
I was kissing Ariel Harrington. No, I was completely making out with her. I've never made out with anyone, but it's so amazing, and she was so damn good at it.

She deepened the kiss, moving her head to the side more, I licked her lip, wanting to try more with her.  She opened her mouth and I stuck my tongue in, both of us exploring every inch of each other's mouths.

We both pulled away at the same time. I started kissing her jaw, working my way down her neck, I passionately kissed her harder, this new experience making my body tingle. I began to nibble on her neck softly, Hoping that I was doing this right.

"No hickies ." She quietly cooed in my ear and I moved down her neck. I tugged at her shirt, she was about to take it off, until we heard footsteps.

I quickly got off of her and laid down next to her. Trying to shove the feral thoughts out of my mind.

" Ariel, Steve wants to know if you had Teen Wolf ?" She asked, and Ariel replied with " No, it should be downstairs under the TV." And with that, Robin left.

" Fucking Steve." She said, with a small giggle. " What do you mean?" I asked for more clarification about what she was saying.

She giggled once again, "They're spying on us! We don't have Teen Wolf." She said and I chuckled with her. She placed her head on my chest, burying her face into the crook of my neck.

" Night Eddie." She quietly said. I played with her hair, " Goodnight my love.." I cooed in her ear, I kissed the top of her head, I felt her return the kiss, placed in between my collarbones.
***
" Morning lovebirds! Rise and shine!" Robin yelled, I stirred away, I woke up again on Ariel's chest.
" Steve said to get your asses up or he's not making you guys breakfast, also he wants us all to go to the mall together today." Robin said.

" Okay, Rob. Chill out, we'll be down in a sec." Ariel said. " 'Kay!" And Robin left.

"Hey gorgeous." I lifted my head from her, still resting my head on her shoulder, my feet were slightly hanging off her large bed.

" Hi Eds." She replied. I felt her play with my hair.

" I'm hungry." I told her softly. " Let's get food then." She said beginning to sit up. She giggled,

"What's funny?" I asked in a playfully mean tone. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. She guided me into her bathroom, we stood in front of the mirror. She giggled again.

My hair was a mess. She stood on her toes to reach my head, she started fixing it, flattening my hair down.

" Ariel! Eddie! Hurry up! I'm not waiting on you guys!" Steve called and we both made our way down stairs. We walked in holding hands and Steve and Robin both smirked, sharing a look I couldn't read.

" Hey 'Ella, where did you get that shirt from?" Steve asked and Ariel's cheeks turned red. "Oh, from a friend." She replied, and I found myself to be smirking at her cute flustered expression.

" I'm going to change, then I'll take Eddie home so he can get clothes." She said walking up the stairs, I stayed down stairs with Steve and Robin, they were arguing about which movie was better ' The Shining' or ' Nightmare on Elm Street', obviously ' The Shining'.

Ariel came down stairs with her hair side parted, and swooped on one side, teased, but also very neat. Her eye shadow matched her blue tank top perfectly, bringing out the eyes I loved getting lost in.

" Ready?" She asked as she slipped on her slightly worn out shoes, I've never seen her without them." Yeah, let's go." I stood up and followed her out the door, my keys in hand.We interlocked fingers as we walked out of the door.

" Your ring is cool." She said, running her thumb over my index finger. " Thanks it's the logo of my band. You can have it if you want." I told her. And I watched as her face lit up with excitement.

" Are you sure?" I answered her question by slipping the ring on her thumb. She smiled beautifully. So beautifully.
***
I stepped out of the blue Camaro, carefully closing the door. Steve and Robin took Steve's car because they planned to go to Robin's place after. " If you want you can drive it on the way home." She referred to her car.

" Really?" I questioned, I didn't think she'd actually let me drive it. Her car is fucking awesome.

" Yeah but if my car has on scratch on it, I will  beat your ass." She said jokingly, running her fingers on the hood of the car.

" Let's go, so Steve won't be a big baby." She stated, grabbing my hand again. I loved holding her hand. Holding her hand made me feel she was mine. Her velvet skin against mine made me never want to let go.

When we found her brother and Robin, we made our way into the mall. When we walked past the entrance, A red headed girl, the one that waved at Ariel the other day, and a brunette waved to the group.

" El, that's Ariel's boyfriend. She just won't admit it." The red head spoke. " Max! He's not my boyfriend!" She stated, The younger looking read head girl smirked at Ariel and I, " Sure—." She said as she walked away.

When Steve and Robin weren't looking, I brought her knuckles to my lips, softly kissing her hand. She flustered a little, and I chuckled, " You're cute when your all flustered like that." I repeated the words she had said to me the night before. She smiled and playfully elbowed me.
***
As we were approaching her car, she handed me the keys." Mind if I switch the station?" I said, referring to the radio. " No not at all, go ahead!" She said. I scrolled through until I found a station that was playing Led Zeppelin.

I reached over the middle console, and placed my hand on her thigh. " Is this okay sweetheart?" I asked, knowing that I wanted to touch her, but I didn't want to overstep.

She softly picked up my hand and moved it. She moved it up her soft skin. Closer to the hem on her jean shorts, my finger tips touching her inner thigh.

I felt my cheeks heat up, they felt as if they were as hot as it was outside. When we reached the drive way, she looked around to see if there was anyone outside. I was about to open the door to get out, but I felt her hands grab my face, she then smashed her lips against mine. Her hands on my chest, gripping my shirt to pull me closer.

The feeling that I was now feeling in my stomach.. the thoughts about us doing certain things wouldn't leave my mind.

I put my hand on her waist,as I lifted her into my lap. I shoved my tongue into her mouth and she did the same, I couldn't help but feel really turned on by her actions.

-Ariella POV-
As I continued to kiss Eddie I felt something underneath me. I knew exactly what it was. He pulled away from me gently, his eyes peering into mind.

" A-Ariel.." he stuttered just above a whisper, his cheeks were a soft pink, and he had a look of embarrassment on his face, but the look of lust overcame it. " I-" he again stammered, I softly shushed him.

" Why don't we take this into my room?"