41) " 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽."

-Ariella POV-
"You're so cute." Eddie smiled down at me, "You're so pretty." I replied in the same tone as him. He chuckled, " Thank you, love. You're pretty too, very, very, pretty."

" I'm glad you're not too mad at me," He kissed my forehead tenderly, " I'm sorry I started yelling at you. I still feel really bad." I lifted my head from his chest, " It's okay, I yelled at you first, I just don't want anything to happen to you."

He softly pushed my head back onto his chest, hugging me closer to him. He started peppering kissed all over my face, I giggled and he stopped after kissing the tip of my nose.

" I think you're attractive when you're mad." I felt my face heat up, " Shut up." I mumbled, and he chuckled. " I do feel really bad, I shouldn't have reacted like that, it was immature of me to have a little shit-fit like that, I just care about you, and I care a lot about what you what think about me. When you said that, and from the way I took it, I thought you meant it. I just- sorry." I explained, his eyes stayed on me the whole time.

" It's okay, I'm sorry too, we were both just being stubborn." He said, and smiled at me once again before kissing the tip of my nose.

I found myself looking up at him again, " You're eyes are such a pretty color, Ed." I looked up at him, he smiled, " Thank you." He played with my hair, I then held that green bunny that was gifted to me from Steve, closer to me and snuggled closer to Eddie.

" They're so pretty, and I think I'm staring to get jealous." I whispered. We then began to admire each other again.

Eddie then broke the silence, "It's really nice when you tell me how much you like my eyes." He gave another loving smile towards me. " I don't lie Eddie, yours are probably the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. More beautiful than Chrissy's and hers are gorgeous." I exclaimed.

He placed a hand on my cheek and pressed his lips to mine, " Thank you, angel." He told me, I felt the old butterflies come at the new pet name.

I smiled up at him, "What?" He said to me playfully, "I like it when you call me that." I said, my voice slightly more quiet.

His smile then grew before it became a smirk, I think I already know what's coming. " I like the way you said my name last night. You sounded so desperate, and needy. You're really loud too."

" I'm loud? You're the loud one!" I told him, " You're so loud everyone would know I was fucking you, just ' Oh! Oh Eddie!' Over and over, everyone would know it was me." He imitated the sounds I made last night.

I playfully smacked his chest, " I am not! I'm not as loud as you! Remember this morning, everyone for the next 2 miles could hear you. At least they know how much talent I have." He chuckled at my joke, " You're still louder with those pretty little noises." He whispered.

I thought of something I know he would react about, " Not me, all you, babe." I whispered, I starting kissing down his jaw and neck. I felt his face heat up when I placed a hand on his cheek,  " Out of all the people I've slept with, you're a the loudest." I whispered into his ear, kissing the shell of it.

" You're still just so gorgeous." I rolled my head back onto his shoulder, I looked up at him. " So are you," I felt him pull me closer into his lap.

" Oh I know, you couldn't stop screaming about it last night, so desperate, and needy." I mocked Eddie's words from earlier, I let out a giggle when he playfully flicked the side of my thigh.

I hit his chest in return, "From how many times you repeatedly told me, how could I possibly forget?" I smirked up at him, " Well I have to make sure you know how damn pretty you are." He whispered.

My face heated up again, I felt his arms move from my waist, to around my shoulders and front at I was seated in his lap. He hugged me tightly, burying his face in my hair. " You smell good."

" I tried a new shampoo." I told him, grabbing one of his hands and playing with his rings. " I can sorta smell the difference." He chuckled, when he laughed it reminded me of the time at Scoops Ahoy, when we were laughing for over 5 minutes over Steve, and it wasn't even that funny.

I smiled at the memory, leaning back into him. " I love it when you laugh, Eds. You look so pretty when you're smiling."

"I'm not even laughing, baby, but thanks. I also love your smile, it's one of my favorite things about you." He spoke into my hair, I felt him move my hair from one side of my shoulder, he left sweet kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders.

-Eddie POV-
I love her, I love Ariel. I wanted to tell her how I felt, but It would be weird, wouldn't it? We aren't dating, but we're more than just 'friends'. I breathed in her sweet scent, continuing to softly peck her shoulder.

" I-" I spoke before I even knew what I was saying, " Huh, Eds?"  She said as she continues to twist the ring on my finger.

" Oh nothing, sorry." ' I love you so much' I wish. To her I'm just  'one of her best friends', quoted from her. Yeah, she loves me, as a 'friend, best friend.'

It's feels like I'm just here because she's bored, or if I'm just a rebound from her ex that she broke up with at the end of the school year.

I watched as Ariel walked out of the library, hand in hand with Chrissy, tears flooding her eyes. When she saw me she, she let go of Chrissy's hand and sped over to me. " Eddie! Nathan broke up with me! " She exclaimed, I looked over at Chrissy and she gave a look of sympathy and shrugged.

She was so upset over that douchebag. He was such an ass towards Ariel, she told me before that they would argue, all the time. He didn't deserve her at all, he would always find some shit to say about absolutely anyone. He even talked about her, to her friends.

He was overly controlling, and he wouldn't let Ariel do certain things, she admitted to me that he even controlled what she wore. I'm glad they broke up, I'm not sure what else happened in their relationship, but it could've been worse.

She hates talking about it, so I never ask. " Eddie, you okay?" She spoke, breaking my train of thought. " Yeah, just thinkin', I'm kinda bored, you wanna get ice cream or something?" I pulled away from her and stretched my arms out.

" I can't, I'm on a diet." She said, moving off of my lap and standing up, " What do you mean, ' on a diet' ? You don't need a diet, you're perfect, sweetheart." She shook her head.

" I'm not that perfect. I've been falling off of my diet at work, I don't want to gain weight." She walked over to the kitchen and got a glass of water.

"But, you are that perfect."