114)𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮

-Eddie POV-
'Ariel, Ariella Rose Harrington' that was my first thought when I woke up an hour ago. That was the same though I had just had before this one. 'What do I do?' I took a shower because I planned to see her, but she doesn't want to see me.

Should I take a break? No, that'll make it worse. Should I call? No, she'll think thats all the effort I have for her. Should I-

"Damn!" I said aloud, frustrated with my feelings, frustrated with last night, frustrated with how goddamn stupid I really am. I'm calling Jeff, he's has at least 4 ex-girlfriends, he knows how to date,— well, sorta.

I rubbed my eyes as I opened my bedroom door and walked down the hall to the kitchen, grabbing the bag of chips I had pulled out to eat earlier but never did, and then dialing Jeff's number. " Hey-"

" Yeah, I was expecting this call. Knew it would be you,man. You really fucked up," Jeff said before I could even greet him.

" Tell me shit I don't already know," I replied to him, " I'm coming over with Emerson, stay awake before we get there." My friend had said before hanging up, reminding me of the last time I was hungover.

As I waited for my friends to arrive, I thought more about what happened. Ariel was in a closet. She was in a closet with Patrick McKinney; also did I mention they were making out? She was basically fucking him, she went off to go fuck around with him.

I didn't realize how I felt before, but now I know. I'm angry. I'm fucking mad at her. She went to that stupid ass party as my date, and we've been fucking for months and she went to go play make out with a 'friend' that obviously is trying to get in bed with her. In simple terms, she cheated on me. That shit hurts. Maybe that's how I feel, hurt. I feel angry and hurt, but really fucking angry.

I groaned when there was a loud knock on the door, I got up and way greeted by Jeff, Gareth, and... Jess? "Okay, Munson, let's-"

" What the hell is she doing here?" I shouted over Gareth," You said I could bring Emerson and-" Jeff started, " And? And? When the hell did I say 'and', I said you could bring Gareth." I told Jeff, why the actual fuck is she here?

" Someone clearly hasn't had breakfast," Gareth joked, causing Jess and himself to laugh at his stupid ass 'joke'. I then left to go sit down at the kitchen table once again.

" Well, I was first going to ask you how you feel, but I've figured that out." Jeff adds as he sits beside me. Gareth sat beside him, and Jess sat beside me!

"Whatever, man." I mumbled as I continued to eat out the almost finished bag of chips. " What happened exactly?" Jeff asked me, I sighed before I began to explain the whole situation.

"So, she was making out with a jock, and then you went and you and- you and Jess made out, and she got really upset about it, and went with her ex?" Gareth asked and I groaned once again, " Yes!"

"Well how do you think she felt after walking in?" Jeff asked, " I don't know, I felt bad to make her cry, but I- well she clearly wasn't that fucking upset! She's probably with that fucking jock right now." I exclaimed. I first felt bad to see her cry worse than I've ever seen her cry before, but she hurt me first!

"He's jealous." Jess commented, " Of what?" I replied with a scoff. " You guys are not good at this." Gareth said, " Dude you can't even keep a girl for longer than a month and you-"

" I called you for advice, not to fucking argue. So what the hell do I do? She said last night she didn't want to talk to me again. I don't know if I want to talk to her again either."

" Eddie, man, you barely even knew her." Jeff commented, "He did in the sheets." Gareth added causing Jess to again laugh.

"Jeff does have a point though, Eddie. You didn't know her that well." Jess said, I was holding back to the urge to say 'how the hell would you know?'

"I do know her. We're very close, actually." I state, "yeah, real close-" Gareth started again before Jeff elbowed him. " Prove that you knew her other than in bed." Gareth said. " Yeah, what does she like?" Jess added.

" Uh- she likes Madonna? She likes to- she likes to go shopping, she- man how is this going to make her forgive me?" I shouted to my friends before I began to rub my temples from the pain in my head.

"You barely knew her man, do you even know what she does in her free time? Hobbies?" I shook my head, " No! like you know anything either." I snapped back, " Actually I do know her hobbies, she likes to sing, she's in choir, I bet you didn't know that did you? You probably don't even know her favorites color, and it's obvious." Gareth said to me. "I do too." I muttered, not seeing how the hell this is going to help me. "What is it?" Jeff asked me, " I don't know, blue?" I guessed, Gareth shook her head.

" I know her favorite color and she doesn't even talk to me. It's purple." Jess said, " No it's not." I stated; not letting myself being proved wrong.

" Dude, it's obvious. Her backpack is purple, that necklace and always wears is purple, she always wears purple, she always wear purple braclets, are you just fucking blind? Even her nails are purple." Gareth asked sarcastically, and I rolled my eyes at him.

" I still don't get how the hell this is going to help."

" It is going to help because if you don't even know her, you don't know how to make her forgive you." Jeff said.

" It's okay, you guys will work it out." Jess said, rubbing my shoulder. I shrugged her hand off, " It's not okay. I love her and she loves me. We have a..." I stopped talking once I realized I didn't know what to call us.

" A special friendship?" Gareth suggested, " Yeah! That. Very special friendship. And I can't have her hating me over something dumb that happened at a party."

" If I were you, I would've taken her home and shown her that I cared about her, but you clearly didn't." Gareth said, " I was going to, her brother came to get her. Honestly she was so mad, I don't think I could make her come with me."

" Just give it time, she'll get over it. And if she doesn't, just forget about her." Jess said, 'reassuring' me. Her hand again on my shoulder, rubbing circles through my thin t-shirt.

" Call her a few times, if she doesn't answer, wait for her to call back or go over there."

" See I can't do either of those. If I just call, she'll think that I didn't care enough to go see her, but if I go see her she'll-"

" Just go see her, apologize, and even though she's also in the wrong, just let her believe she's not. Tell her you love her or whatever and maybe buy her flowers?"

{the next morning, November 2, 10:15 AM}

And here I stand, waiting for Ariel to come and open her door and then slam it in my damn face. I had just knocked and the longer I stood here, the more nervous I got. I kept adjusting the bouquet of roses in my hands, as everytime I held them for too long, my hands began to get clammy.

I flinched when the door opened, scared that Ariel was just going to tell me to never be within a 15 ft radius of her ever again in her life, and then slam the door. But I was releavied when I was greeted by her brother.

" H-hey." I stuttered, seeing the serious look on her brothers face, telling me that I was no longer welcomed here. Shit,

" She's in her room, and she doesn't want to see you-" Steve started, " Please man, just let me talk to her." I insist, " You better make things right." Steve said quietly to me, obviously in too much of a rush to put up a right, as he walked past me to his car that was in the driveway and got into it, I stared for a second whilst he drove away, thinking of what I was going to say to Ariel.

I walked into Ariel's house and shut the front door behind me, nervously walking up the stairs to her bedroom. I slowly tapped my knuckles against the wood door, awaiting an answer that I was sort of dreading