48) ' 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾.'

{ from prior chapter, 15 minutes later}

-Eddie POV-
Ariel set her car keys down on my kitchen counter before opening one of the cabinets; she looked around and she smiled once she saw all the sweets and cereal.

" Your uncle buys such better groceries than my parents!" She exclaimed excitedly, her fingertips grazing the edge of the counter, I then stepped closer to her, gently wrapping my arms around her." Take whatever you want, love." I told her before kissing her neck softly.

" No, I won't take your food." She said hesitantly, I could tell she was actually hungry, but she must've had something going through her head. She closed the cabinet and opened the fridge and then the freezer. " Sorry, I lied you've got some got ass food." She giggled before looking in the other cabinets, " Oh shit,  I didn't ask at all before I started looking. I'm sorry I was just curious." She told me.

" All good, doll. I love you. I'm so obsessed with saying that now." I admitted, feeling a large smile form on my face. I looked down at her and once again wrapped my arms around her waist, and set my chin on her head. " Yeah? I miss saying it. I'm happy to say it again, especially to you, Eddie." She leaned into me, laying her arms over mine that were on her waist.

" I haven't been here in three days, I missed it. I really, really, like a lot, missed you." She leaned her head back onto my shoulder, her eyes peering into mine with a tender stare.

I leaned down slightly to kiss the top of her head, she smelt so good. I thought I was never going to get to smell that sweet perfume mixed with the smell of her shampoo ever again.

She slipped out my arms, and before I could ask where she was going, she ran to my room. I quickly followed behind her. As I entered the room, she loudly gasped, " Drinking without me? How dare you?" I chuckled at her statement, " You sound like such an alcoholic." I joked and she dramatically gasped again, " Rude." She replied with a laugh.

" Eddie! Where did you get this? I've been trying to find another one for like years." She held a cassette, ' Van Halen' by Van Halen

" You listen to Van Halen?" I asked, "Yes! I'm surprised you didn't know that. I used to have this one but I let Steve's friend borrow it and he lost it, and I can't find a replacement anywhere." I listend and nodded along as her lips formed perfect words.

" You can borrow that one but you can't have it because my uncle gave that to me for my 12th birthday after I moved in with him." I told her, I wanted to give it to her, I wanted to give the world to her, but she can't keep it.

"Wait, I'll be right back." She ran out of the room and I followed, " Ariel, where are you going?" I called out and she quickly grabbed her car keys and ran out the door.  I was about to follow outside when she came running back.

" 'Kay, which one do you want?" She opened a bag of different cassettes, " Ariel, I'm not trying to be rude but, you can't have it;" I told her nervously, not wanting to upset her or hurt her feelings. I want to give it to her, but I know Wayne tried really hard to get that for my birthday, they were so hard to find, especially when the album was brand new. I guess I'm kinda attached to it.

" I'm not trying to keep it. I'm trading with you for a few days so you can listen to one of mine while I listen to yours. I do it with all my friends; so that way if you want to keep it, you also loose your other tape, fair trade." She explained, she then began pulling them out of the black bag and organizing them on my living room floor.

" Oh okay, sorry. It's just my uncle worked really hard to get that and it means a lot to me, but you can borrow for as long as yo-"

" It's okay Eddie. I wasn't trying to keep it, anyways. It's okay to have sentimental stuff." She looked up from her cassettes when she talked, again giving me a soft, inviting smile; telling me that I wasn't being judged.

" You don't have to let me borrow it if you don't want to." I shook my head before sitting beside her on the floor, " I didn't expect you to listen to Mötley Crüe and Van Halen." She again looked up at me.

"Well, Mötley Crüe is so— hot, 'specially Nikki Sixx." She gushed, I then playfully glared at her, "What I never said you weren't hot, If I did I would be lying." She smirked up at me, and I felt my face heat up slightly as I again smiled.

She put her hand on my face, " Eddie, are you okay? Your face is a little warm. Should I check if you have a fever?" She teased with a giggle; then turning het attention back to the cassettes.

" Wanna do it with me? They're organized by band or singer." She explained and I nodded. I decided to get her back, and scooted closer to her, setting a hand on her thigh.

I started sorting through the bag. I moved my hand up before asking, " You think It'll be easier if we empty the bag?" I asked, acting like I wasn't touching her, acting like we weren't romantically involved. She nodded, "Use your words, darling." I again teased before I lightly squeezing her thigh.

Her cheeks turned light pink, " Yeah." She looked at me, and caught onto my tease. I lifted my hand off of her. "Your face is a little flushed. You're a little warm too." I repeated her statement whilst pressing the back of my hand against her forehead.

" Eddie—" She playfully batted my hand away, " I made that up, you stole it from me." She had a playful smug look on her face. " Did not." I felt myself let out a laugh.  " Did too."

- Ariella POV-
" Did not." While Eddie continued our playful argument, I quickly grabbed his face and kissed his lips. I missed the feeling of this. He pulled away, pressing our foreheads together, those gorgeous eyes looking into mine innocently.

" I missed you so much." He whispered to me sweetly," Not as much as I missed you." I whispered back; I then moved my head away from his and grabbed his hands in mine.  I began to press soft kisses to his knuckles on each large hand.

" You win, sweetheart." He told me and I smiled proudly, " Obviously." I joked and his hands flew to grab my hips; he slowly pulled me into his lap, giving me enough time to push away from him if I wanted to. He lifted one hand and placed it on the back of my neck, moving my face close to his. He then aggressively started to kiss me.

He pulled away just as I started to get into it. " Eds—." I whined to him, " Who's the winner now?" He whispered into my ear, moving his face into my shoulder. " You." I mumbled in defeat. I felt him smirk against my skin; he moved me to one side of his lap.

" Obviously." He mocked playfully. He pulled me closer to him on his lap, my back was now pressed against his chest. He started to sort the cassettes again, one arm reaching out to sort, the other around my waist. Holding me onto his lap.

"You look so good in my shirt." He whispered before moving my hair to place kisses on the back of my neck. I reached to sort the last few cassettes. I paused when I felt the pair of arms around me squeeze my body lightly. Eddie buried his face into the space between my neck and shoulders lovingly.

" I love you."