85) 𝓗𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼

{August 12, '85, day before the Hawkins High School readiness date. 5:39 pm}

-Ariella POV-
I gasped as Eddie teased me by running his fingertips over waist, the shirt riding up to my ribs as his touch was getting more intense. His kisses against my neck getting more needy and hungry as he moved downwards to my collar bones.

I found myself grabbing onto his shirt. He pulled away and pulled his shirt off over his head. " You're so beautiful." He whispered into my skin as he continued to kiss down my chest. He suddenly grabbed my body, and lifted my torso off of the bed to take my shirt off, then dropping me back down and hungrily kisses at my breast. He then moved up to my lips and we started to make out again.

He then trailed down my neck again, and to my chest. Her pulled away with his hands on the sides of my ribs. " Can I?" He asked just above a whisper while he tugged at my bra. I nodded but he wouldn't take that as an answer.

" Yes, Eddie. " He excitedly reached behind me to take off my bra. His fingertips grazed my bare breasts, before kissing down my stomach, and stopping right above the button of my jeans. Man,I'm in heaven. He undid my jeans and took them off along with my panties, leaving me in nothing.

He then pulled away to look at me. " How could 1 person have so much beauty." He whispered more to himself as he stoked my cheek. He then moved off of the bed, to take off the remainder of his clothes.

" Is the door locked?" He whispered against my neck before moving to my lips, both of us grabbing at each other as we continued to make out. " Yes." Was the last thing I said before the fun began.

***

Eddie buried his face into my back of my neck before setting his chin on the back of my shoulder.

"Baby, t-that was amazing." He stuttered while breathing heavy. He wrapped his arms around my front and kissed my shoulder. He flipped me around as I also tried to catch my breath.

"I love you." I said, it felt so natural to say to him. " Not as much as I love you, sweetheart." He said breathlessly as he pulled me to lay on his chest. I looked up at him, his skin was damp with sweat, his hair was sticking to his forehead, his lips curled into a smile.

I gasped, when I saw the time on the clock on my nightstand. 6:42? Steve is coming home at 6:45, I haven't eaten dinner, I have to shower at 7 to go to bed by 8 for the readiness date that starts at 9:00.

" Shit." I said as I pushed myself off of Eddie and scrambled to get my clothes on. " What? Oh shit! " Eddie repeated after seeing the time. Also jumping out of bed to get his clothes on.

" Hey Ariel? I brought dinner. Why is the door locked?" Steve said, why is he early!?

"Oh-uh sorry. Habit." I said as we finished changing. I walked toward fhe door and my jaw dropped when I saw the marks on my neck. I quickly grabbed concealer and started to put it on as Eddie opened the door.

" Mind sharing?" He referred to the food. Steve looked at Eddie. I could tell what he was thinking. I looked at my brother's face in the mirror, his mouth open trying to comprehend. He knows.

When I finished I turned around and Steve shook his head. " Yeah- yeah. You can have some." He managed to say and we all made our way down stairs to eat.

After we ate, I took my shower and Steve agreed to let Eddie stay the night, he said it's my fault if I'm late tomorrow.

{The next morning, Eddie POV}
I woke up to Ariel's beautiful voice calling my name. When I opened my eyes I saw that she was already dressed. My eyes landed on her green, and orange cheer uniform, while small white stripes.

The top hugged her waist while the oh so short, skirt hugged her hips. I noticed it was different from the last one. The skirt was more fitted and not pleaded, whilst the top was v-shaped instead of round, and tighter than the last. I read the text on her chest that read ' Tigers' in cursive.

" Eddie? You gotta start getting ready if you're coming with us. We're leaving at 8:30, it's 8:15."She cooed, I ripped my eyes off of her, and got up. " Alright." I told her and I made my way to her bathroom, where my clothes were already laid out by Ariel.

When I stepped out I saw that she had finished her hair and makeup and was now putting in her bow. She turned around to face me, " Is it crooked?" She asked referring to her bow. She looks like an angel. She's so damn pretty.

" Huh? No. It looks perfect." I replied and she smiled up at me. She then leaned down to retrieve her new cheerleading shoes.

After she put them on, I walked up to her to kiss her. She leaned in, both of us melting into each other. She pulled away smiling once again that pretty smile.

" Hold on," she said before raising her voice, " Steve are my pins down there? I don't know where they are," She shouted with a giggle.

" Yes, ' Ella they're down here. Will you tell Robin hurry up? We're leaving in 5." Her brother replied. She then turned to me, "Football team's gonna be there. I want you to meet my other friends. And the other cheerleaders." She smiled.

" Maybe you can introduce them to Jess? Since she's new." Ariel faked a cough, " Oh- yeah we can do that. But I wanna show you my handsprings. Coach said we can do it in the gym..." She added, her lips turning into a smirk. I then kissed her again, missing the feeling of it.

" Okay Ariel! Robin's down here. We're waiting on you now, hurry up." She pulled away. " Right." She sighed and then grabbed my hand and we made our way down the stairs.

" Hey!" Ariel called, taking her pom-poms from Robin as she stood.

" Ready?" Steve asked her and she nodded excitedly, shaking the pom-poms. " I've been waiting for this all summer!" She exclaimed as we walked out of her front door.

" Sit in the back by me, Eddie." Ariel said, shifting her poms to one hand and holding mine in her other. We slipped into Steve's BMW and made our way to Hawkins High.