77) 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼

{continued from last chapter}

-Eddie POV-
"Sorry I ran off like that, I just,I saw Nancy ! I haven't seen her since last time I was hanging out with her brother and his friends. " Ariel says, that strange aura that she had at the moment just got stranger.

"Nancy Wheeler? Didn't she graduate last year?" I asked,"No, um- She graduates in our class. Next year, 1986." Guess I was wrong. I want to make sure she's okay. I know she's lying, I saw Nancy Wheeler go into bathroom after her.

" Are you sure you're alright?" I question, " Why wouldn't I be?" That's not a direct answer, "Why don't we- you know my ankles are starting to hurt from theses skates," Ariel suddenly changed he subject after that guy from earlier skated past. He looks familiar but I can't place a name.

I didn't want to leave yet, but if she's uncomfortable it's fine. We'll find something else to do. " Okay, I'll drive?" I asked with a smile, hopefully to lighten her mood. She smiled back, but it wasn't genuine.

***

"Eddie!" Ariel called abruptly, I turned to her as I parked her car, " I love you." She smiled awkwardly. I got out of the car and walked to her side to open her door, " I'm sorry I've been acting really strange lately, I don't what's up with me. Eddie, you can do whatever you want with Jess, I'm sorry I've been weird."

She explained while grabbing my hands, that's what's upsetting her? Jess? "Sweetheart, you're not acting weird, you know, just don't worry about it. Don't worry about Jess. Jess is just my friend. You- you're... my darling. My baby, you know, you're special." I told her, trying to put my feelings into words. She knows how I feel about her. But she doesn't know it all.

" -and you know how I feel about that word. Don't be sorry." I muttered to her as I took her hand and led her to my front door.

"Eddie, I'm special? I'm your darling?" She smiled, its real this time. " Yeah, you're not like anyone one else. I- I love you too. I didn't take it too far did I?" I asked, my insecurity of scaring her off or doing something a little too sappy popping up in my head.

" Eddie, you could never be too much." Ariel whispered to me as she leaned closer, " You're really are pretty, Eds." She continued, throwing her arms around my neck. I lifted her to sit on the counter. I then leaned in. Kissing her lips deeply as I moved closer to her, standing in between her legs.

"You're really pretty too. Beautiful actually, could never be so pretty like you." I whispered she smiled while shaking her head, " Impossible."

I felt her lips press against mine again, we turned our heads in unison to deepen the kiss. I grabbed her waist and stuck my tongue into her mouth.

We both jumped when I heard a familiar voice, followed with foot steps, " Eddie! You here?"Wayne called out.

I quickly moved away from the counter and dragged Ariel off with me. Setting her on the floor beside me. " Hey uncle Wayne!" I said with fake excitement to cover my embarrassment.

" Have you met my good friend, Ariel?" My uncle gave me a suspicious but playful look.

" Quit actin' strange, boy." Wayne muttered to me, he stuck his hand out to Ariel and introduced himself. They shook hands. " Weren't you that girl that came to the door about a month ago?"

" You're the first girl he's brought over here." I groaned, feeling even more embarrassed. " Uncle Wayne! Come on, Ariel!" I grabbed her hand and took her to my room. "Nice meetin' you Ariel. Eddie behave yourself! At least until I leave-!" Wayne called behind us.

" I'm sorry, he's so embarrassing sometimes," Ariel giggled in response, " Oh, and you're so cute sometimes." She mumbles while running a hand through my hair.

She then kissed my lips, trailing soft kissed along my jawline. She stopped to push me backwards towards the bed. Ariel continued to kiss me and lightly shoved me to sit down on the bed. She crawled on top of me and sat on my lap. She started to kiss my neck, as her hands slid up my shirt.

" Ariel, you're gonna get me in trouble, love." I told her, softly moving her head away. "That's the fun of it. Isn't that what we're supposed to do? Summer is almost over, you can't have summer sex if its not summer. That ruins the fun." She told me.

Now I don't want it end. "You know, when it's all warm, the sun shines in from the window. That peaceful summer bliss after a wild night. A wild, summer night. Like at the lake, or by the pool. It just adds to the excitement when you could get caught at any minute." Ariel whispers, getting closer by every word.

" Trying to seduce me again, aren't you?" I joked. " Is it working?"  She raised her voice from a whisper. She squealed when I playfully grabbed her and threw  her on the bed beside me. She attempted to kick me. But missed.

"Hey kids, I gotta head back to work. Again, it was nice meeting you Ariel. See you later, Eddie. Behave." My uncle told us before leaving. As soon as the front door closes Ariel jumped up from her sitting position.

" You know what that means!" She called, " Yes! Time to go watch Risky Business and talk about how hot~ Tom Cruise is!" I mocked with playful sarcasm.

" Shut up, Eddie! Get over yourself." Ariel said to me her face was tinted slightly red. " Your just mad that Tom Cruise is so much hotter than you!" I chuckled at her as she got up to go to the kitchen.

I followed behind her as she reached for a glass from the cupboard. I grabbed it for her and set it on the counter. I lifted her to sit on the counter, in the same spot she was sitting in earlier. "Where were we, sweetheart?"

" Like I was saying, peaceful summer bliss. Warm sunlight from the window, humid air outside. Nice relaxing cool in the pool, after all that excitement and heat. After the rough heat from-" I interrupted her with a kiss. Though we had only done this last night, the lustful thoughts were again consuming me. She kissed me back, her playful seductive manor, not becoming real. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and her hands got stuck in my hair, tugging lightly as she continued. I can't complain, at least she's  not crying anymore. I really hope I didn't upset her.

-Ariella POV-
I couldn't get Nathan off my mind. I'm scared of him coming here, and finding out where Eddie and I our. He hasn't done anything in a few weeks, but it doesn't mean he won't. I suddenly remembered something.

"Behave, or you're not gonna like what I have planned for you." Nathan whispered in my ear before forcing me to kiss him. We sat at a restaurant with Jason and the rest of the team to celebrate our win to get into the championship. He then kissed me again, he knows what he's doing to me.

I gasped and pushed Eddie away, I can't do this right now! I keep getting reminded of him. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?!" Eddie asked slowly moving his hands away.

" I'm sorry Ed. I just need a minute."