31) "𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮?"

{ continued from last chapter}

-Ariella POV-
" Do you have a thing with Hargrove?"

I felt my face twist into confusion at Eddie's very straightforward question. " No. What do you mean thing? I mean we're something, we're friends." I replied to Eddie, he exhaled loudly.

" He obviously likes you, and wants something  with you, something more than a friend." He told me as he pulled out his pack of Marlboro. "He doesn't like me that, Eds." I told him and he sighed.

" I heard what you said too." He looked at the ground while taking a puff of his cigarette.

" What do you mean?" He shook his head, " You know what I mean, at least this adds some interest into my day." He said, disappointedly, but also sarcastically.

" Eddie, what are you talking about?" I tilted my head to get a better look at me. " Don't play dumb, I heard you call me a 'freak'. You and your man-whore." His voice was now filled with sarcasm.

" I didn't say that." I told him softly, confused why he would think that I would would say that about him. " Really?" He said sarcastically, he gave a sarcastic smile and then looked back down, taking another smoke.

" Eddie, I don't think you're a freak. I think you're really sweet, and I really like you." I tried to get him to believe me. Billy said that he's a freak not me. Billy is so messy.

"I appreciate your effort, but I heard what I heard, Ariel. It's fine if that's what you really think." His chocolate brown colored eyes looked back up into mine. Pretending like it really didn't bother him.

" I don't think that! Billy said that! Not me, Eddie. I told him the first time, when you weren't there, to stop calling you that. Eddie you're not a ' freak' you are just different." I explained to him, my defensiveness fading toward the end of my short speech.

" Okay." Was all he said in reply. " Eds, that's one of the reasons I like you so much. Because you're not like anyone else I've ever met, you're different. You're different in a good way, I promise." I moved closer to him.

He smiled lightly, " Sorry I got all defensive towards you, I know you wouldn't say that." He grabbed my hand, rubbing it lightly as he spoke.

I nodded, " I'll-  I'll take you home?" He asked awkwardly, I guess he didn't want to hang out with me anymore.

"Okay, thank you." I told him, I tried to grab his hand, but before I could he moved it, I don't think it was on purpose, but what if it was? His breath hitched, like he was about to say something. I looked over at him, " Are you okay?" I asked hesitatingly, I wasn't sure if Eddie still thought that I said that about him.

He hummed in reply. Our walk out of the mall was awkwardly silent, I wanted to make conversation, but I still think he's pissed at me, he's so hard to read. I don't know what to say either.

He still opened my door for me, with a small smile on his face. I smiled back, " Thank you."
He awkwardly ran over to his side of the van.

it was still silent for a few minutes, I asked the question that I was dying to know the answer to, " Ed, are you mad at me?" He looked over at me for a sec before turning the wheel.

" Not at all, just don't like that douchebag." His eyes traveled back and forth between the road and my body.

" I just didn't know what to say, you know?" He turned onto my street. He stopped in front of my house. " Eddie?" I asked, and before I could remember what I was going to say to him, he grabbed my face and kissed me, "Where were we?" He asked, I smashed my lips onto his, he started kissing back, starting our make out again.

He pulled away, " Wanna go into the back?" He smirked. I giggled in response, knowing exactly what he wanted to do.

-Eddie POV-
I hovered over Ariel, kissing down her neck to her collar bones. She rolled her head back when I started making a hickey on her collar bone.

"I bet I could make you feel better than Hargrove ever could." I whispered lowly in her ear. She opened her eyes, " Oh, I know." She whispered back. I started kissing her lips again, her hands getting lost in my hair.

I kissed down her neck again, kissing over the mark I made on her. As I pulled away, I lightly tugged on the hem of her shirt, asking to take it off. She nodded and lifted herself lightly of the floor of van to make it easier for us.  I took mine off quickly after I got hers off. I stared down at her, she was so beautiful. The way she looks in that lace bra, her eyes beautifully looking into mine.

I started kissing her again, " You're so fucking beautiful." I whispered, and she smiled at my words. I kissed her lips again, feeling her lips curl as she once again smiled. I then begun to kiss down her chest, she sat up suddenly, I immediately pulled away,

" I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" She shook her head. " I just can't wait." She whispered, her hands moved behind her back and she slipped her bra off. I couldn't bring my eyes away.

She laid back down under me, She softly pulled me closer to her, " Keep going and don't stop." She whispered seductively. I hovered over her again, kissing down her torso. I trailed down her stomach till I reached the waistband of her jeans. 

She looked at me before her hands grabbed my belt and begun to unbuckle the buckle. I assisted her in doing so, and after my pants were off, I undid the button on her jeans, slowly. " Eddie— you're taking too long." She dragged out in a needy tone. " Patience, my love." 

I continued to undo her jeans, pulling them off with her panties. I slid off my boxers, and kissed her passionately. Both of us letting out a gasp of pleasure and excitement as our hips met each other.

-A few hours later, 8:06 pm-
I woke up with Ariel sleeping on me, her head on my chest. I could feel her soft hair against my bare chest. I just loved the sight of her in my t-shirt. Peacefully sleeping next to me as I cradled her in my arms. I looked down at her, wishing that we weren't in the back of a van, but her bed.

I lifted my arm off of Ariel to look at the time, 8:08. I didn't want to wake her up, but I didn't want Steve to worry about her either, we were just by her house, but I didn't know if her parents were home or not. She mentioned that they were leaving this week, but never when they were leaving.

I played with her hair, hesitating weather I should wake her or not. " Hey darling," I said to her softly as I lightly shook her shoulders, to wake her. Feeling myself smile when she opened her eyes and look up at me. " Hi." She mumbled tiredly, her beauty causing my heart to melt.

" Is there a certain time you have to be in the house by?" I questioned, considering we were literally in front of it.

" I don't know, maybe like 9?" She muttered into my neck, " My parents left yesterday for their conference, so I don't think it really matters." The volume of her voice lowered to a whisper.

" Wanna go in and and eat?"