50) "𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭."

{from prior, July 2nd, 6:48 pm}

-Ariella POV-
This is about to be our 3rd round, I didn't know Eddie was like this, but I'm definitely not complaining. We did it on the couch, the chair on the corner, against the wall, I wasn't sure what was next. Our plan wasn't to take a field trip around my house, but we kinda just moved as we went. I was sorta confused but not in a bad way, the other 4 times we slept together, he wasn't like how he is right now, at all. I guess he wanted to try something new.

" Where have we not done this yet?" I joked to him, starting to feel a little sore from it, but I still couldn't keep my hands off him. He Shrugged in response while wrapping his arms tighter around my shoulders, continuing to kiss my neck.

" You do want to do this, right?" He said as he pulled away, looking down into my eyes." Eddie, I wouldn't have had sex with you on the nicest chair I own, If I didn't want to do this." He didn't respond, instead he picked me up set me on the kitchen counter, his hands were warm against my warmer bare skin.

He stood between my legs, pressing his forehead against mine, " I love you." He whispered against my lips after he pressed another kiss to them. I started playing with his hair, staring into his eyes once again. " I know." I replied playfully, then placing another kiss on lips.

" Oh, I see how it is." He said, pretending to be offended, lifting his hands off my waist slowly." I guess I'll go home then.." He murmured playfully, "I love you too, Eddie." I told him.

" That's what I thought." He said before he let out a small chuckle. His hands then cupped my cheeks. " You're so damn beautiful." He whispered the familiar phrase that I could never get tired of. " I'm just irresistible, huh?" I told him jokingly, as I ran my fingers through his wavy locks.

He gave me that gorgeous smile again that sent a shiver down my spine. " You are, and I think I'm staring to get jealous." He joked, leaving a small kiss on my right cheek. I wrapped my arms fully around his neck, leaning into him. "You're worn out now, aren't you?" He asked tenderly, tucking hair behind my ear, I shook my head in response.

" No, I want more." I muttered against his skin, " Can you take it?" He asked genuinely before that shit-eating grin appeared on his lips. "Yeah, but you can't." I teased, bringing him closer to me. " Oh, I can last all night." He says in my ear. " You wanna test that theory?" I whispered into his neck, leaving a few small pecks.

"Yeah, I do. Who ever can last longer wins." He said playfully before his demeanor changed. He then started kissing my neck, and pulling me closer with each kiss. He started stroking his thumbs against my hips, his fingers barley touching my skin. He's such a tease.

-Eddie POV-
" Stop teasing." Ariel begged as she grabbed onto me, " Patience, my love." I told her, knowing it would piss her off. I kissed her temple as I spoke softly into her ear. " Please—." She whined, her hands gripping me tighter." Whatever you say, darling." I told her before I had started our 3rd round.

-Aftermath, next morning, July 3rd 4:37 am,-
I could feel Ariel's rapid breathing as I lazily rested my head on her chest, I wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her close to me. "Ed- Eddie," She said in between deep breaths, "Yes, doll?" I mumbled into her, softly kissing her chest.

" You won." She said, as she attempted to slow her breathing. I smiled to myself as I remembered the bet we made, I lasted longer. "Ariel," I slowly moved myself up, pulling her into my chest with a hug. " I love you so much, baby. I'm happy to take you on that date tomorrow."

" I love you, too. I'm excited." She said, she  closed her eyes for a few seconds before she again looked up at me. She was such a mess, her hair was messed up and sprawled all over my chest. Her eye makeup was slightly smudged. She still looked amazing. She began to tenderly trace her fingertips over my tattoo on the left side of my chest.

We laid together under her floral sheets, the comforter over us also. "You're such a mess." I teased her as I played with her messy curls. She shook her head, grabbing my other hand and twisting my rings. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I let the same sentence I had said only two minutes ago, slip out again.

" I love you." I hugged her tighter and I felt her shaky body relax in my arms. " I love you too. I can barley feel my legs." She looked up at me again with those perfect blue eyes. " you should've listened. I told you I was going to do it, darling" I again teased, feeling pure happiness when I saw her smile.

She shivered and I pulled the thick blanket over her shoulders, " I know, and-I wanted you to." She looked away shyly, setting her head fully on my chest again.

I played with her hair and rubbed her back for a few minutes before sitting up whilst I still held her. " Come on, let's get you cleaned up." I stood up and set her on the ground softly, she stumbled back into me. I picked her back up and set her on the bed, " I'm gonna grab our clothes, and get you clean ones okay? Stay here I'll be right back."

She nodded and I begun to walk out of the room, when I felt her hand grab mine. " Eddie, I love you." I chuckled softly at how cute she was. " I love you too, pretty girl. I'll be right back-" She pulled my hand closer, " Take me with you."

I smiled down at her before I pulled her to the edge of the bed, I wrapped her in a blanket after seeing the goosebumps on her delicate skin. I picked her up bridal style, and carried her out of her room and down stairs to the living room.

" We can shower, and then watch movies like you said." She told me as she grabbed my hand again, I noticed that she was being more affectionate than usual, but I'm not complaining. " Okay, sounds good." I kissed her forehead and brought her back upstairs.
.+•*}~                                                               ~{*•+

I walked into the bathroom when I realized that she was out of the shower, she had a red satin pajama set on with lace around the edges.

I watched carefully as she put product in her hair, " What is it?" I asked as I curiously picked up the container to read the label. Ariel then looked at me in the mirror reflection, " It's curl cream, it makes my hair flatten out a little bit so it's not frizzy." I nodded, and continued to watch. She always looks to effortlessly gorgeous.

" Let me do it for you." I offered, wanting to do anything I could to make it easier for her. She was tired, and I was the one who had tired her out. I smiled down at the girl standing below me, " Okay." She smiled back and turned around. " You just rub it on?" I questioned to make sure I was doing it right, " Yeah pretty much." I picked up her hair and continued to smooth it onto her long hair.

When I was finished I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. She suddenly hugged me and before I had time to hug back, she held my hand and lead me out of the bathroom onto the bed.

" Eddie, I know I've told you a million times, but I love you."