57) 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮...

{4 hours later, July 5th. Eddie's trailer 12:20 PM}

-Ariella POV-
I leaned into Eddie's shoulder, " I'm so bored—." I spoke as my head fell into his lap. " I don't know what we could do, it's hot out today."

"I don't know either,that's why I asked you. You can come up with some pretty freaky ideas." I looked up at him as he looked around the small living room.

" No, that's not how it goes. I never thought Ariel Harrington could be so freaky. You're such a freak I can't even compare to you, and the whole school calls me that." Eddie's eyes tracked to my face. He made eye contact, but glanced down at my lips every few seconds.

"So far, you're the most freaky virgin I've ever met. And I've met a lot of virgins, Eddie Munson." I felt his arm lay over my stomach, " I see how it is, Ariel Rose." He leaned closer to my face, I sat up slightly and leaned closer. Our faces now a few inches apart, " Edward John, I think it's John."

" I still don't know how you even know that, Ariella Rose." He whispered, I could feel his breathing on the tip of my nose, " I just know, Edward John Munson." I mumbled to him, out lips almost touching. He then pulled me closer, quickly bringing me into a kiss.

" You must know everything, Ariella." He whispered against my lips, before moving to kiss me again. I quickly pulled away, " Damn right I know everything!" I exclaimed jokingly, he gave a playful glare before grabbing my waist and quickly bringing me into a hug.

His lips moved softly against mine, kissing about 3 or 4 times. "You're pretty." He mumbled, pressing our foreheads together, " I know." I replied playfully, "At least you're self aware." Eddie told me, " What's that supposed to mean?"

He chuckled lightly before kissing me again quickly," Nothin'." He lifted me off of him and then stood up. "Got any ideas other than us watching TV all day?" I got up and stood in front of him.

"Maybe swim? I got a swimsuit I want you to see. I'm not sure if Steve is doing anything today, if you're not there when I go home he'll fucking interrogate me about last night."

-Eddie POV-
" I get to see you in a bathing suit? Now I couldn't miss that, could I?" I jokingly replied to Ariel. She rolled her eyes and her face flushed a little.

" Shut up, Eddie. Do you wanna come with me and maybe play a little game?" Ariel smirked up at me, " A game?" I questioned, wondering what did this girl come up with this time?

" Since Steve doesn't really know about us, I thought it would be fun to see who could last longer around Steve." She explained, toying with the hem of my shirt. " Last longer? Last longer as in not touching each other?"

" Yeah, you're getting it. Tell you what, if you win, I'll let you do whatever you want to me."
She seductively whispered, closing the gap between us.

" And if you win?" I murmured, she again smirked, " You'll see. So what do you say?" She continued. I nodded and her grin grew.

{about 45 minutes later, Harrington House}

" Hi Steve!" Ariel called from the front door, Steve then walked in from the living room. "Hey guys! What's up?" Steve greeted, "Find a girlfriend yet?" Ariel teases as she grabs my hand and takes me towards the stairs.

" You still didn't tell me what's going on here!" Her brother teased back, waving his hands towards me. " What do you mean ' going on here'? We just came over to swim." She told Steve, quickly looking back over at me.

" No not that Ariel, ar-" Steve begin to speak before getting cut off by Ariel, " Bye Steve, love you!" She grabbed my hand and quickly led me up the stairs.

" Yeah, 'swimming' I knew he would buy that." She mumbled while opening her bedroom door, " Isn't that why we came over here?" I asked curiously, " Yes, well, No—, " she spoke as she led me into her room, her hand still interlocked with mine.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I joked, " Maybe, maybe not. " She whispered, bringing her face closer to mine with every word "You'll just have to see."  She begun to play with my hair, looking into my eyes with a soft stare, " Seems like you are, sweetheart."  I replied, returning the soft whisper of her voice.

"Seems like I'm winning." After saying that she kissed me deeply, swinging her arms around my neck. She pulled me as close as possible, are bodies pressed together.

She pulled away, still no gap between us. The taste of her cherry chapstick lingered on my lips. I felt my face heat, every time Ariel's lips are on mine, it feels just like the first time she kissed me. I felt ashamed as dirty thoughts filled my head.

I looked away in embarrassment, even though we've had sex before, I don't want to come off as creepy. Her hands softly cupped my face, " Why are you looking away?" She teased, her thumbs running over my cheekbones. Her eyes peered into mine, she looked up at me with a grin, " Behave, Eddie." She spoke softly before moving away from me.

I watched as Ariel sat down on the floor in front of her dresser, she opened one of the bottom drawers and pulled out a small red bikini.

" Look!" She pointed to it after laying it out on the grey carpet. I smirked to myself, and sat beside the girl on the floor. " You said I look pretty in red. So I got a red one." She leaned her head on my shoulder, she quickly moved when Steve walked in.

She grabbed the swim suit and shoved it back into the drawer, before her brother could see it.

" Hey Ariel, I'm gonna go over to Robin's. I love you, behave and no funny business." He pointed to both of us as he spoke his last sentence. " Okay—." Ariel sneered. Keeping her eyes on me.

" I mean it when I say that Ariel! I better not come home to that." He shouted from the hallway, " What do you mean ' That' ? Steve I don't screw every guy I'm friends with! Eddie and I are just friends." She let out a giggle that Steve couldn't hear from the hallway.

"Friends can go on dates too, Steve." She added, still shouting down the hallway, I assumed Steve was making his way to the door as the volume of his voice got more quiet.
" I guess I trust this time, but I better not walk in on you guys screwing on the couch! Now, bye ' Ella."

I heard her let out a slight laugh, " What he doesn't know can't hurt him."