Personal for Kaylee

Personal for Kaylee - The boys don't like you

AS I SAID BEFORE, I AM NO WAY INSINUATING THAT THE BOYS ACT LIKE THIS, I AM ONLY MAKING OUT THEY ARE LIKE THIS FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE IMAGINE

You couldn't ignore the ache in your back and the sleep fading into the corners of your vision as you wearily climbed the stairs. You once again cursed Niall for buying you an apartment on the 17th floor, thinking about how the view was just as lovely from the 10th, or the 5th, or even the 2nd if you liked looking at crowded streets in your free time.

Finally, the small sign labelled with a bold, black "17" came in to view and with a sigh you shoved it open with your shoulder. You didn't even bother to look at the apartment numbers, the steps were so familiar to you now that the gold numerals denoting a lovely "236" were right before your eyes in a matter of moments.

Turning the key in the knob, you swung the door open with an exhausted, "Ni-" before being bombarded by a breeze of boozy air and the obnoxious drawl of another sports commentator.

You sighed, tossing your bags to the floor in the foyer and kicking your boots from your feet. You took a moment to collect yourself, trying to control the annoyance stewing in your gut as you slowly rounded the corner into the luxurious living room you shared with your beautiful boyfriend.

Not surprisingly at all, your gaze was met with a trashed den. Beer bottles were strewn across the coffee table, interspersed with chip bags and half eaten hot dogs. Liam and Harry were sprawled across the couch furthest from you while Zayn hogged the love seat. Louis was planted on the carpeted floor, leaning against the coffee table with eyes glued to the flatscreen. You finally located Niall, standing with hands firmly planted on the back of the couch, shouting something about a yellow card.

"Niall," you huffed, leaning against the door frame. The sound of the soccer match was too loud for him to hear you, however. "Niall!" you raised your voice, crossing your arms.

Recognition fell across his features as he spun to look at you with a smile,

"Kaylee! I didn't even hear you come home!"

You took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of your nose, "Can I talk to you, please?" your words were constricted as you jerked your chin behind you.

He nodded hesitantly and walked over, following you out into the hall.

"What's up?" he knit his brows.

"Niall, I'm exhausted. Can you please do this another night?" you eyed the entry to the living room.

"This is the biggest game of the season, Kaylee. C'mon it's almost over."

"I've been working all day," you sighed, "I just wanted to come home, relax and spend some time with you. Alone."

He ran his hand through his hair, nodded vaguely, "Alright."

"Thank you," you mumbled, grabbing his hand and giving it a squeeze.

He turned around, grabbing a beer from the table in the hall and taking a quick gulp before returning to the den,

"Alright boys. Party's over."

You listened intently as a chorus of disappointment echoed against the freshly painted walls. Running a hand through your hair, you dreaded the repercussions of this. You knew that the boys didn't like you already, this would only solidify the uneasiness growing between you and Niall's bandmates.

"She's seriously got you whipped this bad, mate?" Harry's voice was more teasing than hurtful, but you knew the worst was to come.

"You gotta assert some authority, Niall, jeez," you could practically see Liam shaking his head,

"Don't let that bitch run your life." He added

You frowned, feeling the slightest bit of anger bubble in your stomach.

"Aye, that bitch is my girlfriend, yeah? Now get outta 'ere,"

Niall's voice rang true and you were quickly aware of the sounds of shuffling as they all stood to leave. You rushed down the hall, turning in to the kitchen to avoid the nasty glares that were bound to come your way.

Leaning against the counter, you couldn't help but fear what this relationship would be like if they continued to exile you like this.

b