Punk Series - He's With You For Your First Tattoo - Zayn

Zayn: At its first touch the needle's sensation wasn't too bad. "Bee stings," Zayn reminds you as he watches you wince slightly. You nod slowly as he continues the artwork on your foot. You had been so impressed with the new sketch he had been working on that you had requested that he draw it up on a smaller scale so that you could get it tattooed on your foot. He was completely in shock at this request but was more than happy to draw it up for you. Once at his friend's shop he insisted on taking the gun and doing it himself. "I can shade everything perfectly if I just do it myself," he had told Niall in the lobby of the shop. "Go on ahead," he said, nodding to the back room. The room had been empty for once. You had sat your things down on the couch and walked straight over to the chair, waving your foot in his face. He shakes his head and smiles. "Give me a second to get everything ready." "So do all of you come in here and tattoo?" You ask of him and the friends he had introduced you to a few days ago. "Yeah, Niall lets us come in and do whatever back here, just as long as we don't disturb his actual customers." "That's why he sticks you back here in the back," you say looking around at the swanky room Niall had set up for his friends. "Yeah away from anyone we could potentially annoy, that's why there's a back door, so if we do get out of hand we don't have to go back through the shop." You shake your head as you think about the antics him and his friends clearly did get up to. "Ready?" You come out of your thoughts and focus on him. "Yeah."