Pregnancy Series - The Baby Is Asked About In An Interview - Niall

Niall: "He actually just turned 5 months old yesterday!" Niall happily spoke, his cheeks turning a slight shade of red as he looked down toward his Supra covered feet and back up at the young female MTV interviewer. "Do you want him pursuing a career like yours someday or would you like to see him doing something different?" she asked, handing the microphone to Niall. "You know...whatever he wants to do really. If he has the dream to be a singer or musician than I'll support him in that for sure. I'd really like him to be a footballer though," he laughed. "How did I know you were going to say that?" Louis spoke, chuckling as he shook his head. "No I can tell! His legs are made for football and he kicks all the time!" Niall exclaimed toward Lou. "Niall, all babies kick," Zayn spoke up as he pat Niall on the back. "You guys are insane.....just watch he'll be playing in the pros," he smugly smirked while leaning back on his sear and turning his attention back to the interviewer. "Okay Niall, we'll help you train him," Zayn chuckled. "You know it's actually funny you're talking about this because MTV has actually gotten you a gift Niall," the interviewer spoke while pulling out a small box from behind her chair. She handed it to him and he excitedly pulled off the silver colored wrapping paper, super tiny football cleats sitting inside. He laughed as he took them out, "this is amazin'.....my wife will love 'em too, thanks!" he exclaimed as he happily showed them off to the boys.