Punk Series - Just Another Morning - Liam

Liam: I woke up only to find the other side of the bed absolutely barren. I looked over to see if Liam had gone to use the bathroom or something. The bathroom door was open, but Liam was no where in sight. I got up, and went to find him. Knowing he was still haunted by the image of the boy that he had dragged from the ocean, after the attack he had witnessed.

I put his t-shirt on, and a button up over it, with a pair of sweatpants. Then, walked on to the cold, winter beach. I saw him just sitting on the shore, probably freezing, and just staring at the horizon.

He heard me approaching, and twisted his torso to look at me. His red snap back, barely pushed down on his head. A navy blue tank top, and jeans, with no shoes.

"You must be freezing." I sighed, sitting next to him.

"I'm fine." he smiled half-heartily.

I knew what was wrong."It's fine, baby." I grabbed his hand, that had "Ocean"written on the knuckles.

"No it's not." He mumbled."That boy probably had a girl he loved too, and he can't enjoy it anymore." he whispered. Looking at my hand wrapped with his.

"Think about it like this, Liam" I sighed. "If you had been the one that was attacked, and past away." I sighed, not even able to bear the thought. "You would want that boy to be happy, with his girl, and his family. So the way I see it." I scooted over to him. "You should want to live, and love even more, for that boy who was attacked." I wrapped his thick arm around me.

He studied my face intently. "Your right,dear. I'm sorry." he looked over the ocean.

"There is absolutely nothing to be sorry about." I looked over at the sunrise, on the water.

He leaned over and kissed the side of my face slowly. "I love you." he mumbled in between kisses.

"I know you do." I smiled. "I love you too." I grinned, glad to see Liam back to his old self.