You Can't Sleep

Harry: You stared up at the ceiling after trying to desperately to fall asleep. Harry laid beside you, his back facing you as he slept soundlessly. You slipped out of bed heading for the living room to lay on the couch. You flopped down on the couch, turning the television on and switched to the cartoon channel. After lying there for what seemed to be an hour Harry emerged from the room his curly hair a tousled mess. He let out a yawn, rubbing at his eyes as he looked down on you. "Babe why are you out here?" He asked stretching his torso as he raised his arms up slightly. "I couldn't sleep." You mumbled letting your eyes rake over his bare chest. He walked over to the couch, sliding in behind you resting his chin on your head with his arms lightly around your waist. "Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked quietly into your ear, his warm breath tickling you a bit and you shrugged leaning back into him. "You were tired." You mumbled not taking your eyes off the television. "So what babe. I would have tried to help you sleep." He said squeezing his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

Liam: After tossing and turning for a nearly an hour Liam woke up glancing over at you with tired eyes. "What's wrong babe?" He asked his voice barely over a whisper. You shrugged slowly letting out a deep breath. "I can't sleep." You muttered letting your gaze fall onto him. He reached over, pulling your body into his. His lips pressed lightly against your cheek. "I'll stay up with you." He said against your cheek. "Go back to bed Li." You said back softly draping your arm around his stomach your fingers lightly tickling his skin. "It's okay I can stay up." He said clearing his throat and you shook your head. "You have a busy day in the morning...sleep babe." You mumbled resting your head on his chest. "So what...I'm not leaving you up alone babe." He said smiling tiredly down at you. "Thank you Li." You murmured pressing your lips lightly to his chest. 

Louis: "Lou...Lou." You whispered into his ear as he laid face down on the bed, his face buried into his pillow. You tapped him lightly and he began to stir in the bed but not waking up. "Lou...wake up." You said quietly tapping him some more. He opened one eye looking at you tiredly. "[Y/N], love it's late...why are you up." He said quietly and you shrugged. "I can't sleep babe." You said frowning over at him and he sat up slightly. "Come on." He said softly getting out of bed and heading toward the living room. He sat on the couch and turned on the last movie you had on, Harry Potter. He pulled you down on the couch into him, you cuddling up with him and he tiredly focused on the television. "I know you love the movie...but this will help you fall asleep love." He said softly into you ear. 

Niall: You sat up in the bed aimlessly writing in your notebook. You couldn't sleep again for the second time this night. You watched as Niall sleepily slid out of bed and into the bathroom. You continued writing as he exited the bathroom and flopped down beside you on the bed. "Again?" He asked in between a yawn and you nodded in response. "Alright, so let me hear it." He said reaching over for his guitar and lightly strumming the strings. A smile made its way onto your lips as you glanced over to his half asleep self strumming the guitar. "Come on princess, sing what you wrote." He said letting out another yawn. You nodded and softly began singing the words you had recently wrote down in your book. Once you made it through all the lyrics you've written he placed the guitar in his lap smiling at you. "Do you think I can keep that song for myself?" He asked scratching his hair and you shrugged. "You're stealing last night's song too babe." You said tossing your notebook on the bed.
Zayn: You stared over at his sleeping body poking him every few seconds to see if you could get him to move. He was a deep sleeper and you'd have to try really hard to wake him up. You pressed you lips gently to his and even while he was asleep he kissed you back. You pulled away from the kiss resting your head down, right beside his as he stirred in his sleep a bit. He slowly opened his eyes staring at you blankly for a minute. "Did you kiss me?" He asked quietly his eyes still drooping. "Maybe...did you dream it?" You asked smiling at him a little and he nodded. "It felt quite real though, babe." He said glancing behind you at the clock. "Why are you up babe?" He asked softly staring at you tiredly. "I don't know...I couldn't really sleep." You breathed letting your eyes glance down to his lips. "Something bothering you?" You shook your head in response. "Well we're going to talk...maybe you need to clear your head babe. Then we can sleep together until 5." He said softly smiling at you.