You Have Dimples - Harry

"Oh, look who it is!" Niall shouted when he opened the front door, drink in his other hand. He looked over his shoulder. "Lads! Guess who's here."

"Who?"

"It's the Darling Dimple Couple," Liam chuckled while the room behind him erupted into laughter. He turned to look at you and your boyfriend. "Come on in, you two. You're late."

"Sorry," Harry smiled, dimples showing. "We kind of got...lost."

Niall snickered, "Oh really?"

"Harry!" you hit his arm, but you couldn't help the smile on your face.

"What?" he shrugged, chuckling. "I have to give him some excuse, and you know that no matter what I say he's going to take it sexually."

Liam came up from behind him, "We're boys! That's what we do."

You rolled your eyes at him, leading Harry into the room, "Well, come on, boys. Isn't this supposed to be a party?"

"Y/N is right!" Louis nodded approvingly before shouting over the noise. "Turn up the music!"

"Turn up the music!" people chanted, putting their cups into the air.

Harry took this moment to lead you to a quiet corner in the dining room. He had you up against the wall, running his hands up and down your sides, "You do realize that we aren't going to stay long."

You frowned, shaking your head, "No. I didn't realize. Why?"

He raised an eyebrow at you, "You don't know why? I thought you knew me by now, Y/N."

You wrapped your arms around his neck, the corners of your mouth turning upward, "Hmm...I'm pretty sure I know you a little too well, Mr. Styles."

Harry smirked at you, "You'll never know me too well. I won't allow it," he leaned down to press a kiss to your neck. "You'll have to spend the rest of your days trying to get to know me."

He looked up at your face, and a wide grin stretched across his cheeks, "You're so adorable when you smile. Do you know that, Love?"

You blushed at his compliment, "Do I?"

"Yes," he nodded, stroking your cheek with his thumb. "You know, girls have always loved my dimples, but I never understood why..."

"Well, you look so cute when they come out to play," you cooed, pinching his cheeks.

He furrowed his brows at you, "Y/N...wet go of my cheeks."

"Wet go?" you threw your head back in laughter.

"Y/N..." his eyes sparkled dangerously.

"Okay. Okay," you chuckled, releasing his face.

"Well, as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted," he smirked at you, "I never understood why girls liked my dimples, but I do, now."

You tilted your head to the side.

He smiled, "It's because I've seen your dimples, and they make me want to just..." he pecked your cheek and started planting open-mouthed kisses all over your face.

"Harry!" you giggled, trying to push him away while he continued his attack. "Harry, stop!"

You were full on laughing now, and his dimples were out in the open while he continued his onslaught.

"Nope," he breathed before planting a kiss on your nose. "I'll never stop! Never ever!"

"H-Harry..." you were dying of laughter as he held your wrists to keep you from trying to push him away, "You're smothering me!"

"It's your fault," he murmured, giving you a soft kiss, "and your dimples', of course."