Personal for Rawnak

Personal for Rawnak - Niall cheats on you

Your POV

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Today I'm surprising Niall on tour. That wasn't my original plan though; Liam is the one who convinced me. He's been saying that Niall is acting really sad, he's been sulking around, and Liam thinks it's because I'm not there to comfort him.

I'm planning on staying for the rest of the tour, considering they only have about two months left, and my schedule is cleared. I've never been on tour with Niall but I can't wait. I decided to call Niall, not to tell him that I'm coming, but I just need to hear his voice.

I called Niall and he picked up after a couple of rings. "Hello?" A groggy voice answered. Oh gosh, I've forgotten that there's a time difference. It must be really early in the morning there. "Sorry, Ni. I didn't mean to wake you up; I just wanted to talk to you." I said softly.

"Uhm, I have to go. Talk to you later." He said and quickly hung up.

What the hell was that about? Maybe I'm not the reason he's been acting out of the ordinary.... Or maybe he's just tired. Yeah, he's just tired. I don't need to worry about it. It'll all be worth it once I get there.

-

"Liam!" I said excited. Liam came to pick me up from the airport, since nobody else knows.

"Rawnak! It's so great to see you. You look great." Liam smiled.

"Thanks, Li. Now let's get going, I want to see Niall." I said smiling.

"Eager are we?"

"Very."

Liam just dropped me off in front of Niall's hotel room. "Thanks, Li. I'll talk to you later." I said while Liam walked back into his room.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. All of a sudden the door opened revealing some random blonde.

"What do you need?" The Blondie said rudely.

"Oh, sorry. I think I have the wrong room." I said confused.

"Babe, who is at the door?" I heard someone yell. An Irish accent to be precise. My Niall's Irish accent.

Everything seemed frozen. I couldn't move or speak. The realization of Niall cheating on me is really kicking in. He's cheating on me, the love of my life is cheating on me. I'm feeling sick just thinking about this. Howe could Niall do that? After everything we've been through? I just wanted to get out of here. I turned me back, not wanting to see the blondie see my tears running down my face.

I was about to run away when I heard a soft Irish accent say, "Rawnack?"

I turned back around to see Niall with a guilty face. "Listen, baby-"

I held up one finger telling him to stop. I gave him a look of disgust and started running down the hall towards the elevator. I was about to get in on the elevator when someone took ahold of my wrist, or should I say he took ahold of my wrist.

He turned me around and said, "Princess, please. Please let me explain."

For the first time, I felt the courage to talk.

"Talk about what, Niall? That you cheated on me? Niall, I travelled half way around the world just to see you, and you repay me by this? Wow, just when everything was going so nice, this happened. Oh, but this is probably not the first time, is it, Niall? Is that why you hung up on me? So you could be with her." I said disgusted. The tears were still running down my face. I couldn't stop them.

"Princess, no. This is the only time, I swear. I just got lonely and-"

"You got lonely, Niall? What about me? I have not seen you in months and sure I got lonely, but I have never even thought about cheating on you!" I said raising my voice. I laughed a bit through my tears. "And to think, I was going to spend the rest of tour with you, but I guess I might as well go back home. And when I mean home, I don't mean our flat, I mean my parents' home. Because obviously, I'm not welcomed anywhere else." I said walking away. "Oh, and just send my luggage back, please."

"No, Rawnak, wait!" I heard Niall scream but I was already on the elevator. I don't want anything to do with him. Right now, I have to be strong, and then once I get home, I just know that I'm going to break.