You've Had Too Much To Drink

Liam: You had gone out drinking with your girls for your birthday. People were buying you drinks and you got pretty drunk. You called a cab and went back to the flat you shared with Liam. Because Liam didn't drink, he celebrated with you earlier and then let you have your girl's night. When you got home, Liam was up watching clips from an earlier basketball game. "Hey babe" you slur, walking in the door. Liam turns in time for you to trip over nothing. "Oh Y/N" he says standing up. He takes your shoes off for you, gives you a glass of water and tucks you in. The next morning you woke up to him making you breakfast. "How are you holding up?" he asks as you stumble into the kitchen. "I've seen better days" you say, and he smiles and slides you a plate of food.

Louis: You and Louis were out together. It was a Saturday night and, for once, you both had nothing to do Sunday. You went out to a club to have a few drinks. A few turned into a bunch and you were drunk before midnight. Louis only had two drinks, and they were earlier in the night, so he decided to drive you home. You stumbled in the door and could barely stand long enough to get to the couch. You sat as Louis walked in and took off his shoes. "Louissssss, come cuddle with meeeee" you whine from the couch. He comes over and lays down, and you lay on top of him with your head on his chest. You woke up to the sun shining in through the window. "Ugh, noo" you mumble, turning your head on Louis's chest. "Y/N, you up?" he asks groggily. "No, what time is it?" "6:15." You moan and look up at him, "I think I'm still drunk babe" you say laughing. "You look like a raccoon" he smiles. He sits up, "Get on my back?" he asks. You jump on and he carries you to the bedroom to sleep a little longer.

Harry: You and Harry were both drunk. You hadn't even left your flat. You two stayed in and ordered dinner instead of going out. You decided to have a drink with dinner, and then a drink with desert, and then Harry challenged you to do shots together. One thing lead to another, and now you were playing spin the bottle with an empty wine bottle. Whoever the bottle pointed to had to drink. You spun, and it landed on you. You took your last drink of your last cooler, and laid down. "I'm spent you lush" you call to him. He crawls on top of you and you two just stare at each other. "Y/N, I adore you" he says, smiling. You smile back, and push your lips against his. He pulls you up so you're sitting in front of him. You take his shirt off, pausing your kiss to let the fabric pass through. You continue your kiss as he stands, you leaning up and him bending over. He picks you up to your feet, and pushes you against the wall. He takes your top off, and you continue to make out. Suddenly, he pulls away. "You're drunk, we can't do this" he says. You sigh, and pull off your pants, deciding it was time for bed. You stumble your way to the bedroom and Harry follows you. You both lay in bed next to each other. "Can we cuddle then, babe?" you ask. He wraps his arm around you and pulls you in close.

Zayn: You and Zayn had had a few drinks at dinner. You weren't drunk, but you were tipsy. You took a cab home, and you both stumbled in by helping each other. "I don't want to go to bed yet" you say, giving him the puppy dog eyes. Zayn trailed his finger over your eyebrow, brushing hair out of your eye. "Let's do something fun" he smiles. He goes in the closet and gets a drop cloth you had saved from when you painted your flat. He then grabs some of his paints. "Let's paint each other" he smiles. This sounds like a great idea to you, so you go put on a swimsuit and Zayn gets in his underwear. It's a weirdly romantic experience, and its funny getting dirty and letting go of everything. You take pictures of yourselves, then you fall asleep on the cloth, cuddling. When you wake up, you love the pictures and end up framing them. You still wonder where the thought process was, but it was fun.

Niall: You and Niall were out in Mullingar. You had just met all his friends, and had a few too many drinks with them. You were trying to keep up with them, but you just didn't have it in your blood to keep up with a bunch of Irish guys. You were drunk and Niall was barely tipsy. He laughed as you tried to walk home. He gave you his coat, and held you up every time you had a near fall. When you got back to his mom's house, you were embarrassed. You had lost the fact that his mom was going to see you in this state. There she was, waiting up. "Y/N, you look rough honey" she said laughing. You buried your face in Niall's arm. "Don't worry sweetie, I did it too. Nobody can drink like an Irish guy." Niall laughed and Maura put your hair up. "Thank you so much" you slurred, and Niall helped you up the stairs. He turned towards his room, but you had another destination in mind. You darted to the bathroom and threw up. Niall sat up with you and rubbed your back, while Maura got you water and Tylenol. When you were good, Niall helped you brush your teeth and helped you into a pair of his sweat pants and a tank top. In the morning, you woke up before Niall. You went downstairs and Maura was already up, having a tea. "I am so sorry about last night Ms Horan" you said, embarrassed. She slid you a cup of tea. "Don't be, love. It's like a weird initiation the boys do for out of town girls. The fact that you lasted as late as you did is probably something to be proud of." You smiled and talked with her until Niall got up an hour later.