Pregnancy Series - Mood Swings - Liam

Liam: You and Liam had been having a lovely morning so far with some big mugs of tea and a nice breakfast. You were planning on going out shopping a little later together so Liam went upstairs to take a shower while you stayed in the living room and turned on a DVD. You placed in Cinderella, your favorite childhood movie, and took a seat on the couch. When Liam came downstairs and heard soft sobs coming from you, he immediately came to your aid. "Babe are you alright?" he asked concerned. You kept crying and wiped a few tears away with a tissue, "I-I I've never cried at this m-movie before b-but it's so sad," you sobbed. He took a look at the screen and saw what was playing, "Love, it's fine. It's only a movie, " he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around you. "B-but she lost her glass s-slipper Liam!" you exclaimed as you began crying a bit harder. He held you tighter until your tears ran dry. "You went from so happy to so sad in a matter of minutes," he said. "The baby is turning me into a mess!" you chuckled as you gently rubbed your belly. He kissed your cheek and wiped away a stray tear,"I can't believe you were crying to Cinderella," he smirked. "Oh shut up Liam," you giggled as you stood up to get ready for your day of shopping.