Personal for Emma

You and Niall met up with the boys for an informal dinner to just hang out. You were laughing at one of Harry's many knock knock jokes when the waiter came over to your table. He immediately checks you out and gives you a flirty wink. You shift uncomfortably towards Niall, trying to make it obvious that you were with someone. The guy was hot, there was no doubt about that, but he was too cocky and confident.

"What can I get everyone to drink?" He asks still looking at me. Niall notices and quickly tries to avert the waiter's attention.

"I would like a Guinness and water, please," Niall speaks through gritted teeth. When he is about to walk away and put in the drink orders he sends a little smile towards you. You feel the heat rising in your cheeks and you quickly look down at the menu, trying to avoid Niall's angry glare.

"What the hell did he think he was doing? He was acting as if I wasn't even sitting here!" He said, enraged. You put your hands on either sides of his face, trying to calm him down.

"Hey Ni, just ignore him. Don't let him ruin our dinner," you pleaded with him. His eyes soften a little bit when his blue eyes meet yours. He let out a puff of air, trying to regain composure.

"I'm sorry Emma, but he doesn't have any respect for women and it bothers me," Niall says, looking down. "But if he looks at you like that again he won't get off that easy," he threatens.

During the whole dinner the waiter still didn't back off and when he gave us the check, Niall jumped up and stormed after him. Everyone looked at each other in puzzlement. Harry grabbed the check and his eyebrows knit together.

"There are so many things that I would love to do with you. Call me ;) 888-888-8888."

"Oh shit! I will be right back," You said as you hurried out of the booth. You found them talking near the restrooms and you could tell that Niall's face was a bright shade of red.

"If you ever come near her again, or even look at her I will come after you," Niall said while jabbing a finger at his chest. When he didn't reply Niall added, "Got it?" The boy quickly nodded his head.

"Niall?" You ask timidly. His head whipped around and he strode over to you. "Lets get out of here, princess," he whispered, putting a hand on your back.

*Back at your house*

"I never want to have to sleep in this bed without you." he grabs your neck and pulls you to him, leaning back so you would sit on top in him.

You take initiative and deepen the kiss, forcing your tongue into his mouth. After your tongues wrestle for a bit you feel his bulge growing in his jeans. You grin as you continue to kiss him. You decide to drive him wild so you move your lips to his ear and your teeth graze his ear. He sighs as you move to his neck sucking on his sweet spot.

"Emma" he whispered, this is when you know he won't be able to take your teasing much longer.

You undo his belt and slide off his jeans. Then you slowly slide off his shirt and throw off your tank top. He moves on top of you and kisses your naked stomach. Moving his way up then reaches the fabric of your bra. He reaches around your back and unhooks it. He tosses it to the corner and starts suckling on your nipples.

He slides off your sweats and panties at the same time. You don't want to waste any time. You want him inside of you. Just not here... You grab his hand and pull him to the desk chair. You shove him playfully into it and climb on top of him. You slide yourself down his length. You both throw your heads back in pleasure. You start riding him and he kisses your neck while you moan his name. He pick you up, still inside of you, and sets you on the edge of the bed while he stands in front of you. He takes one of your legs, kissing it as he holds onto it.

He gets a good grip and starts pounding away at you. You are about to cum and you open your mouth to tell and and your suddenly silenced by his short "Shh emma." he really starts banging you and sad you both climax you yell out. He rides out your high and he fills you up. He slowly pulls out, releasing the built up pressure. He flops down next to you and tries to catch his breath. "That. Was. Amazing." you manage to get out. He leans over and kisses you and says "You should get jealous more often." You giggle as he draws a bath for the two of you, expecting another round.

SORRY IF THIS WASN'T VERY GOOD