Pregnancy Series - Bringing The Baby Home - Liam

Liam: "I can't wait to just get home and hold her in my arms again," you beamed while looking down at the precious little girl snuggled up in the carseat next to you. "Me too babe, finally we'll have her home all to ourselves," Liam smiled while driving onto your guys' street, pulling into the garage and helping you and Maddie out of the car. You walked into the house and to the living room, taking a seat on the couch as you pulled the small baby girl out of her carseat. You fixed her pink cardigan Liam's mom had bought her and cradled her in your arms. "My two beautiful girls," Liam muttered while looking down at you and kissing the top of your head. You smiled as you tilted your head up and pressed your lips to his, "I'm gonna make myself a sandwich, want anything?" he asked sweetly while rubbing your shoulders. "Yea, I'll have a sandwich too," you replied as he walked off into the kitchen. You stared down at Maddie again and realized she had fallen asleep, you watched as her stomach fell up and down gently when Liam came back, sandwich in hand. You laid Madelyn down on the couch,"here you go babe," he said while handing you the plate. You grabbed it and instantly took a bite, "gosh, so good! No more hospital food!" you chuckled while filling your mouth up again. "it better be good, I am a professional sandwich maker after all," he laughed while taking a bite of his. "Of course you are Liam," you smirked while turning on some TV and finishing up the last of your food, yawning a few times as commercials began playing. "Love, go take a nap..I've got her," he grinned while rubbing your back soothingly. You looked to Maddie then back at him, "what if she's hungry or needs a changing or-" you started to say when Liam cut you off. "Babe, I know how to do everything okay? Now go rest up, you deserve it," he chuckled, placing a hand on your thigh. You took a deep breath and nodded your head, "okay....just please let me know if you need anything?" you spoke seriously as you stood up from the couch. "Of course (Y/N), don't worry, " he smiled assuringly as you took one last glance at your baby girl before heading off to bed for a quick nap.