He Gets Protective Whilst You're On Tour With Them - Zayn

"We're taking a shower together."

You looked up from your book, startled by the sudden command, to see your boyfriend of two years standing by the bathroom door, in all his naked, chiseled glory.

"Um..." you shifted in your seat by the window of your hotel room, "okay...but what's with the sudden desire...?"

He shrugged, not bothered at all by his lack of clothing, "I just want to. Conserving water and what not? Being good for the environment? I want to stare at your body? Take your pick."

You giggled at his humor, closing your book and putting it on the table beside you, "Alright. Your compelling argument has convinced me."

He grinned at you as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing your lips against his.

"You're wearing too much for a shower, Love," he whispered, pulling away from you.

You smirked at him before removing your top and pants with slow hands. His eyes followed the lines and contours of your body, taking in every bit of beautiful skin as well as every perfect imperfection.

You took off your underwear next, taking your sweet time in doing so, and just as you were about to look up at him, he put his hand at the back of your neck, pulling your lips up to his.

He kissed you passionately, putting his hand on your lower back. His kisses always left you breathless, but after this one...you were pretty sure you forgot how to breathe.

"Come on, Love. The showers running and waiting," he breathed against your lips.

"Okay," you grinned, pecking his lips one last time before letting him lead you by the hand into the bathroom.

You went into the tub first, him helping you keep your balance. However, as soon as your foot touched the smooth base of the tub, you found yourself falling to the floor.

Zayn's hand was tight and bruising around your other arm, keeping you from falling.

"I knew it..." he whispered along with a string of curses. "I should have gone in first."

"This is why you wanted me to take a shower with you? You were afraid I'd slip?" you asked as he climbed into the tub.

He nodded, kissing the palm of your hand, "I have to protect this precious body."