You're Scared Of The Paparazzi

Louis: "Cheque please" Louis said to the passing waitress, and she smiled. You glanced out the window and saw all the fans waiting. "Look at them all" you said, pointing out the window. There were faces pressed up to the window and flashes sparking through the panes. "I know, don't get worked up" he said as he slid the waitress the money for dinner. You both stood up and Louis walked you out the door. There was more paparazzi than you had ever seen before. Immediately, Louis grabbed you. "Stay tight" he shouted over the mob, and he wrapped you under his coat. You gripped his waist tightly as you felt him pushing people away from you. He must have felt you tighten up, because he took his hand and rubbed your back as you got to the car. "Get in" he said, opening your door as he pushed you in lightly. You could see Louis screaming at the people as he rounded the car. He got in, and sped off. "I'm sorry Y/N" he whispered, and you shook your head. "Not your fault" you whispered, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

Niall: You and Niall had been out at a club, having a few drinks and a really good time. It was getting late, and you went up to Niall and took his hand. "We should get going my love" you said, kissing his nose. "Alright princess, let's go" he said, and you cuddled in close to him as you walked towards the door. You swung the door open, revealing the cool winter air, and the endless group of paparazzi. Their camera's flash, and you started freaking out. You clenched Niall's hand, and he puffed his chest out. You knew he was scared, but you also knew he wouldn't let you be scared. "Get the fuck out of our way!" Niall yelled, tightening his grip on your hand and pulling you. You got to the waiting van, and you both crawled in the back. Niall stood at the door. "Give us some space, you animals!" he said, climbing in behind you and slamming the door. You leaned your head on his shoulder and he kissed your forehead.

Zayn: Zayn looked out the window, and turned back with a nervous look on his face. "Busy?" you said, and he nodded. You sighed. Paparazzi and photographers made you so nervous, but you knew to expect it when you were leaving your and Zayn's hotel room. You both took the elevator down to the lobby, and you braced yourself. "Come here" Zayn said, positioning you in front of him. He put his arms around you and hunched over slightly before walking out into the crowd. The cameras flashed, but you felt like you were in a cocoon as Zayn sheltered you. "Back off" he yelled, sticking an arm out. You felt like a football being run down the field. Before you knew it, you were at the van. Zayn stood as you climbed in, then joined you. "Can we do that every time?" you asked excitedly. Zayn nodded and laughed as you were driven away from the mob.

Liam: "This is absolutely ridiculous" Liam said, looking out the window of your front door. At the end of your driveway stood about a hundred paparazzi, cameras ready to grab as many pictures of you two as possible. You frowned. They were always so aggressive, you felt nervous around them. "Well, I will just have to move quick" you said, slipping on your shoes. "No, that's not right" Liam said, and he marched out front. "Hey! You all need to get back from my property! Get lost or I will be calling the police. You know, I am great to you guys. I am always willing to answer your questions. But you guys prey on my girlfriend, and that's too much for me. Leave!" he shouted, and you watched on from behind the door. The paparazzi backed to the other side of the street, which made you thrilled. You walked out and met Liam at the car. "Thank you babe" you whispered, giving him a kiss. "Anything for you, love" he smiled back as he opened your door.

Harry: You were at an interview with Harry. You were being asked about a new charity you started, while Harry was talking more One Direction. As you two went to leave, an employee of the studio stopped you. "I tried to keep the photographers back, but it was nearly impossible. I think there's dozens out there. I am so sorry" he said, and you shook your head. "It is impossible" Harry laughed, and you thanked the employee for his efforts. "Alright, game plan, you go out the front door and I'll meet you up there with the car" Harry said, knowing that you didn't handle well with that many photographers. "I don't mind" you said, but Harry shook his head. "Front doors. Go." he said, and you nodded. He opened the door and the camera flashes shocked you. You raced to the front door, and there were only two photographers there. You smiled and waved as Harry's car pulled up and you climbed in. "Thanks Hazz" you smiled. "Any time, kitten" he said, kissing your hand as he drove away.