Pregnancy Series - He Talks To The Media About Your New Baby - Harry

HARRY:  During an interview, Harry is questioned about your newest member of the family.  "He's great.  Mummy and baby are doing really well.  He's already gotten so big in the little time he's been here."  "Is he going to be a flirt like his dad?" the interviewer asks.  "Oh, for sure, yeah," Harry answers with an amused smile.  "And I've already told him that his son is not allowed near my daughter if he turns out to be anything like his daddy!" Louis pipes up, joking with his friend.  "Have the two babies met before?  They are right around the same age, aren't they?"  "Yeah, my boy is three days older.  They met once.  We set up a playdate with them.  But since they are so young, they just slept and it was more of a playdate for us.  Our wives ended up just taking the babies and letting us do our own thing," Harry explains and Louis laughs and nods his head in agreement.  "Our wives are quickly realizing that they actually each have two kids to take care of - us and the little ones," Louis adds on.  You sit at home shaking your head at your husband and his best friend, knowing that those two will never grow up and loving him that much more for it.