Pregnancy Series - He Does Something Sweet - Liam

Liam: It was almost your due date and your doctor put you on bed-rest for the next month. Liam, being the worried boy he is, was making sure to wait on you hand and foot.  "Now I don't want you to lift a finger, I'll do anything and get anything for you okay love?" Liam said sweetly as he helped you lean back on the couch. "If you insist," you chuckled, grabbing the remote and turning on some TV. "I'm going to take a quick shower, but I'll be right back so don't think about getting up," he pointed a finger at you. You rolled your eyes as you watched him walk upstairs. About 10 minutes later Liam still wasn't done and you were craving some ice cream, so you decided to quickly get up and get some before he came back. You slowly got off the couch and began walking to the kitchen, "what do you think you're doing?" Liam questioned from behind you. You turned around and met his gaze, "Um...just getting some ice cream babe..." you replied nervously. He laughed, "I'll get it for you, go sit back on the couch and relax." You did as he said and went back to your spot on the couch, listening as Liam dug around in one of the cupboards for a bowl. "Liam, don't bother looking for a bowl....just bring me the whole carton!" you yelled out, making you chuckle a bit. In a matter of seconds he was at your side handing you your Ben & Jerry's ice cream and a spoon. "Thanks babe," you smiled up at him while taking a bite of the chocolatey goodness. "Anything for you love, " he smiled back, kissing the top of your head before taking a seat next to you.