He Gets Protective Whilst You're On Tour With Them - Louis

Maybe buying tickets to your famous boyfriend's concert wasn't such a good idea. Or maybe it was the idea to hang out around the stadium and talk to his fans that wasn't such a good idea.

The moment you walked out into the rotunda and leaned against one of the walls, you were mobbed by fans.

"Can you give me Harry's phone number?"

"What is it like dating Louis?"

"Is it annoying being on tour with them?"

"Are you really dating Louis, or did management hire you?"

"You're so pretty, Y/N! Can you sign this? I'm your biggest fan!"

"Can we take a picture?"

You tried to answer all the questions being thrown at you and did as many of the requests they had for you, but it was just so overwhelming.

"Alright, move aside!"

Oh, no. Here comes one of those fans. The ones that think they are entitled to whatever their little hearts' desire.

"Number one fan coming through!"

Wait...that voice sounded slightly familiar...

And when the person had finally managed to push his way to the front of the crowd, you knew why.

"What are you doing?" you hissed as the "fan" pulled you into a hug.

"Just hugging my idol," he whispered against your ear, his sunglasses hitting the side of your head.

"Louis...do you know how bad this will be if anyone finds out?"

"Calm down, Love," he said, putting on an accent. "With this voice and this get up, no one can tell it's me."

He took you by the hand, intertwining his fingers with yours as he pulled you through the complaining crowd.

"Who do you think you are?"

"You can't just drag Y/N away from us like that!"

Louis leaned down towards your ear, "When I say 'bye', run."

"What–"

You didn't have time to give your boyfriend a suspicious look before he turned around, taking off his shades and snapback.

"Well, considering she's my girlfriend, I think I have the authority. Love ya! Bye!"

After that, you bolted into the concert hall, running down the rows to the backstage door. Once you were safe with the bodyguards, Louis pulled you into a hug.

"Don't ever do that again, understand?" he said, breathless.

"But..."

"Promise."

"Fine..."

"That's my girl," he cooed, nuzzling your cheek.

�o�<>