Pregnancy Series - Preparing For The Baby - Niall

Niall: Niall sent you on a spa day because he said he needed to "do a few things around the house." You were pretty nervous, but the massage he bought for you seemed to erase all your worries away. After the hour long pregnancy massage and mani-pedi you drove home and anxiously unlocked the front door to the house and walked inside, "Niall?" you called out. "In the hallway babe!" he yelled back. You walked around the corner and saw him adjusting something on a light outlet, "Um....what're you doing?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows. He smiled and stood up, "I just finished baby proofing the whole house," he said happily. "You didn't need to do that yet, the baby won't be crawling around for a while once (he/she's) born," you chuckled. "I know, but it's always good to be prepared right?" he questioned, walking over to you and kissing your cheek. "Definitely," you smiled at him. He grabbed your hand and intertwined your guys' fingers, "so let me show you what I did!" he said excitedly. He took you on a tour around the whole house, showing you what he accomplished throughout the day. Outlet covers, cabinet locks, and edge guards for sharp corners around the house were just a few of the things he did. "Wow Niall...I'm impressed," you smiled, kissing one of his pink cheeks. "Just wanna be safe ya know?" he chuckled. "You're going to be a great father babe," you said softly while taking a seat on the living room couch. He took a seat next to you and smiled, "and you're going to be an amazing mother, I just know it."