Pregnancy Series - Mood Swings - Niall

Niall: "Hey everyone!" Niall exclaimed as you both walked through Zayn's front door. Zayn invited all the boys over for a nice big dinner, so Niall brought you along since he didn't like leaving you alone at the house. You all greeted each other with hugs and took a seat at Zayn's dining room table. "Wow Zayn everything looks absolutely amazing!" you smiled while looking at all the food placed on the table. "Thanks, I definitely wouldn't have been able to cook all this without this cheeky mans help," he chuckled while pointing to a grinning Harry. You all began eating when you took a look around the table and saw all the boys smiling and joking around with each other. You felt your eyes tear up a bit at the beautiful sight before you so you grabbed your napkin and dabbed a few tears away. "Babe, whats the matter?" Niall asked as he placed a hand on your back. You lost it and began crying uncontrollably, causing all the boys to turn their attention toward you, "Y-you guys are just s-so cute when y-your together," you sobbed into your hands as Niall began rubbing your back a bit. "That's why your crying?" he asked, making the boys chuckle. "Niall! I-I can't help it o-okay? This baby makes m-my mood change in a m-matter of seconds," you complained, wiping away some more tears that were falling steadily down your cheeks. "We'll be back boys..." he smiled as he grabbed your hand and led you into the living room. He ended up calming you down to the point where your tears ran dry and brought you back to the dining room. "I'm sorry about that guys, my emotions are just all over the place right now," you laughed as you took your seat. "Don't work about (Y/N)," Louis said sweetly as you all continued on with the lovely dinner Zayn and Harry had prepared.