Punk Series - "Please Don't Go" - Louis

Louis: The warm leather against my skin, felt way too good. I forgot where I was. My eyes slowly creaked open, and took in the surroundings of the car that I was inside of. Louis snored soundly in the drivers side. I shook his arm, to wake him up. He slowly came to his senses, before clutching his head in both hands.

"and there's the hangover." he growled.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"I will be." he sat up.

I looked at him, and started laughing.

"What?" he asked, a small smile threatening his features.

"We're so fucked up." I laughed.

He joined me. "Yeah," he shook his head. "I guess we are." I looked around his car, that still smelt like our sex. Our clothes were messed up, and there were beer cans littering the back, and there was still vomit outside of the drivers seat. "Great sex though." he laughed.

"Yeah." I rolled over in the seat. "It was." I felt something odd, in the pit of my chest suddenly. It felt like my heart, was filled to the rim with hot fudge.

"Hey." he looked over at me. "You deserve better then a one night stand." he looked at me somberly.

"No, I don't." I shook my head.

"Well," he ran a hand over my leg. "Why don't you spend the day with me?" he asked.

"Doing what?" I looked at him.

"Well," he thought. "We could go get cleaned up. Then, I know this really tiny town, and we can just walk around, eat, maybe shop a little, see a play. Then, I have a game tonight, and you can come to that."

"I don't know." I bit my lip.

"or I can leave." he shrugged removing his hand.

"Please don't leave!" I said suddenly, causing him to smile smugly.

"Good," he leaned up, and started the car. "Then, it's settled."