Punk Series - The First "I Love You" - Liam

Liam: "She's a fucking bitch and you know it," you counter, titling your head as you challenge Liam's friend to deny. "Ok, she may be mean but... I wouldn't call her a bitch," Andy defends, raking his fingers threw his beloved mane of hair as you wait at the salon. "She demanded you cut your hair off, told you you'd always be a deadbeat with it, and then accused you of sleeping with me" you list, sparing him a glance and Andy shrunk in his chair. "What am I suppose to do? She's a dancer, she could really help me out and point me towards the right people to get into the business" Andy defended, walking as slow as possible towards the chair where he'd loose all his hair. "Andy, you're an amazing dancer and you have so much potential... you don't need some girl who can only do choreography to help you get into the scene. She's useless and mean... Liam even agrees with me but he'd never tell you that, he's too nice and you mean too much to him," you remind him, patting Andy's knee. "Andy... I thought I told you to cut your hair," Danielle questions, crossing her arms over her chest while staring him down in the middle of Liam's store. "I decided not to," Andy answers, shifting on his feet as her eyes widen in anger. "Andy, you look like such a deadbeat with all that hair! You'll never amount to anything if you don't cut it," Danielle shrieks and you've had just about enough of her ramen noodle hair attitude. "And you bitch, can get the fuck out. Andy is so much better than you, with or without his hair. He doesn't need you, for anything so don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya," you state, daring her to challenge you. She gives Andy an expectant glare but he just nods to the door and she leaves with an overly dramatic cry of rage. You've never felt so good after telling someone off. "I totally love you," Liam admits against your jaw, wrapping you in his arms as Andy calls everyone he knows to tell them of the good news. "Yeah, yeah... you only love me because I'm boss," you counter with a grin, leaning out of his arms and he shrugs. "I just love you," Liam says, staring into your eyes and you lean forward to press a kiss to his lips. "I love you too," you say later that night, pressed against his side at a nightclub in celebration of Andy's recent singledom. "BEST NIGHT EVER," Andy shouts in the background, surrounded by women that totally love his mane of hair.