Punk Series - You Go With Him As He Gets Another Tattoo - Harry

Harry: You stay at Harry's back as he stands at the counter of the tattoo shop, going over some last minute details with the blonde man leaning against the case. "Babe... this is Niall, he's a good friend from university" Harry introduces, nodding to the blonde Irish-man and you give him a wary smile. "Not a fan?" he questions, gathering the sketch in his hand and you shake your head. "I'm working on her," Harry teases, pulling you into his side as you roll your eyes. "He's not doing a very good job at it," you tell Niall in a mock whisper, chuckling at Harry's expression as Niall makes his way to the back. "You went to university with him?" you question, settling down on the couch and Harry nods. "He wanted to do sound engineering but he dropped out, university wasn't his thing. He ended up tattooing instead, he's good. He's done most of mine," he tells you, rolling his sleeves up to point out specific pieces and you nod. "Come on mate," Niall says, stepping aside as you walk into the room Niall's set up for his special clients. "You ok?" you question a few hours later, seated at Harry's head as he squeezes his eyes shut tight. Niall looks up for a moment before he continues shading the roses on Harry's ribs and with the sound of the tattoo gun, it's almost like you and Harry are alone. "It hurts," Harry admits, breathing harshly through his nostrils as he tries to keep his composure. You start running your nails through Harry's curls and lean closer, pressing kisses to the back of his head as Harry grips your hand tightly. He relaxes a few minutes later but the grip on your hand does not. Eventually, Niall finishes and cleans up the excess ink before instructing Harry to take a look. "What do you think?" Harry questions and while you know he means the new tattoo on his ribs, you're momentarily distracted (as you often are when Harry's shirtless around you) before you can utter an answer. "I like it," you answer honestly, looking at the vines, roses, and tribal work swirling up his side and Harry smiles. "What do you think of these?" he questions, pointing to a set of interlocking C's hidden in the vines and you look up at him. "This way, I can keep you with me," Harry admits, pressing a kiss to your shocked lips.