Punk Series - First Date - Louis

Louis: "I thought I would get you away from football, since that's all you ever do," Louis says, watching you as you lock up for the night. "Alright then, where to?" You ask turning around to face him. "You'll see." Holding out his arm for you to take he leads you to his car. "Porsche?" You question quietly. He chuckles, "Still surprising you aren't I?" You smile and nod as you slip into the leather seat. He shuts the door behind you, walking around the car, smiling at you as he makes his way to his side of the car. "Ready?" He asks before pushing the button to start the engine.  "As ready as I'll ever be." "That's what I like to hear," he response with confidence. "If you're going to want to change you may want to tell me where you live since I'm the one driving," he explains, as he pulls onto the highway. "Well you haven't told me where we are going so how can I know what to wear?" "Right, well...it's something you may want to do a little dressing up for." You shake your head. He could have definitely told you this information before today. You could have been better prepared then. But knowing his personality, that isn't what he wanted. You direct him to your apartment and slowly rise from the seat and step into the parking garage. "You're coming in?" You question as he gets out of the car with you. He smiles and nods, holding his arm out for you to lead the way. You roll your eyes and walk to the garage elevator. Once in your apartment, he can't help but walk around and explore to find out more about you. "Stay here," you warn, noticing his tendencies to wander off. "Yes ma'am," he salutes, finding a spot on the living room couch to wait, at least until you were out of sight. You head to your bedroom, trusting he wouldn't eventually find his way back to you. You slide your hands through everything in your closet thinking up outfits to wear. "Little dressing up," you say back to yourself, replaying the conversation you had had in the car. You pull from the rack one of your favorites: a white, studded collard, sleeveless, knee length dress from Warehouse. "This will do," you say with a smile. You quickly make your way to the on-suite bathroom to fix your makeup and hair. A side fishtail braid will have to do for tonight. You step back into the bedroom and slip into your dress, stepping into your black, suede ankle boots. A few touches of gold bracelets and earrings and you were ready. You step in front of the full length mirror to make sure everything was as it should be. "Perfect," he responds, as you emerge into the living room, noticing he was still in his spot on the couch. You shake your head to distract from your flushing face. "Shall we?" He inquires with a smile. "We shall." He opens the door and the two of you make your way back to his car. "Can you tell me now where we are going?" You ask, once back on the road. "We're almost there. I think you can wait a bit longer." His response made you anxious even more.  "The Circle Club?" You question, looking out the window as he pulls up in front of the private club. As the valet opens your door you step out and look around in awe. You had never even tried to come to the part of Manchester. He comes around the car after handing over the keys to his Porsche. His arm bends and you slip yours through the arch. Inside was not what you had expected at all. It was practically empty. "Where is everyone?" You ask, looking around. "This is a special event, so they closed it down for the night." Your eyes grew in astonishment at his explanation. "Welcome Mr. Tomlinson," a man behind a host stand greeted. He leads you to your table at the front of the club turned dining room. You take your seat and look around at the maybe seven other couples surrounding you. The tables faced a lit up stage and you wondered who would be performing. "He does these private shows every so often." Louis began to explain, "He called me a few days ago and wanted me to come so I thought I would bring you." "Who is he?" You inquire after his explanation. "You'll see." The two of you order your dinner and just as soon as it is placed in front of you, the house lights dim, and none other than Ed Sheeran takes the stage. "You're kidding," you say, quickly looking back to Louis. "You know him?" You question. "Yeah we're mates." "Unbelievable." You sit in awe as Ed begins to serenade the room over dinner.